• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 20, 2019

    Battlefield [BFV] How many things do you want strapped onto the Calliope? Yes.

    Battlefield [BFV] How many things do you want strapped onto the Calliope? Yes.


    [BFV] How many things do you want strapped onto the Calliope? Yes.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:03 AM PST

    [BFV]Some extreme accuracy

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 02:25 PM PST

    [BF4] Kill streak to end the game

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:20 PM PST

    [BF4] *throws grenade in elevator*

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:58 AM PST

    [BF4] probably my longest shot so far

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:32 AM PST

    [BFV]High-level bombing, it's harder than I thought

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:51 AM PST

    [BF4] I was sitting on my porch, grabbed a beer, and

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:57 AM PST

    Incoming!! [BFV]

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 11:28 AM PST

    [BFV] Sad lol 23 thinks I'm cheating cause I'm using the 20mm cannons on the zero lol

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 11:09 PM PST

    [BFV] Death from above

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:18 PM PST

    [BFV] [PS4] Just a clip of my platoon leader going in with his favorite class

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:44 AM PST

    [BFV] Is anybody else extremely dissapointed with the iron sights in this game?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:24 AM PST

    The sights are all wrong, after playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, I've realized that for once, a cod game is more realistic and more correct about the firearms in it than a battlefield game. The STG's sights are atrocious, the MP40 sights are worse, and the K98K does not even have a rear sight.

    submitted by /u/lord-of-the-fags
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Got quite a lucky shot today

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 06:50 PM PST

    [BFV] BANZAI!!! ~20 Kill Katana Streak (with sound)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 11:31 AM PST

    [BF1] Now that was a close call

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:42 PM PST

    [BFV] Epic JB-2 feed, sorry I don't know the exact amount of people I killed

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:54 PM PST

    [BF1] Headshot

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:39 AM PST

    [BFV] Brothers

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:49 PM PST

    [bug] squad conquest weird spawn

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 11:38 AM PST

    My 2019 Battlefield Christmas wish list. [other]

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 06:21 PM PST

    First off I would like to talk about Battlefield 4. Battlefield 4 is probably my favorite of the Battlefields. I've been playing so much recently and I love it. Just one thing... I want Dice Official servers back. It seems I can't find more than a few servers at a time without having them being hardcore and Custom. It can be very difficult. If they could figure out a way to make Battlefield Hardline split a few of their servers and make them Battlefield 4 servers. Just and idea, I just miss Dice Official servers.

    Battlefield V net code bugs and other bugs. It can just be annoying to get killed when you run behind a wall. But oh well, I feel all Battlefield games had this problem one time or another.

    I would like Dice to still look into Battlefield 1 bugs. Every once in awhile I come upon someone invisible or I get a bug where I can't jump or aim down sights. If Dice could still look into old games every once in awhile, it would make older games better and more fun for the community.

    Adding a CTE to Battlefield V is my next topic. DICE NEEDS TO LISTEN! Battlefield 4 was a great game and what did it have, a CTE. Battlefield 4 had a very buggy launch (remembering back to that Battlefield Friends episode.) Now they have the TTK changes that are coming back and NO ONE wants it. It would just be better if instead of implementing it into the game then changing it, they would have a CTE to let the community test it.

    The last thing I'm asking for is a few explanations. Looking back on a few trailers for a new chapter there was a bazooka, and m2 carbine, and other weapons. The chapter is long gone and where are those weapons? Dice plz. I would love these guns to be implemented but I'm not going to be pushing it because Dice definitely needs to fix other things first.

    Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/benderboi05
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Accidental aimbot

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:38 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment