• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 20, 2019

    Battlefield 4 WE MUST CAPTURE BRAVO

    Battlefield 4 WE MUST CAPTURE BRAVO


    WE MUST CAPTURE BRAVO

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:18 AM PST

    Game freeze after 5 minutes.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:31 AM PST

    Problem is game freeze after 5 min suddenly and I have to restart my pc. Don't know the exact reason, drivers are updated. I tried re-install sound driver, origin things dont know everything what written about this problem on the internet. Anyone knows how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/islandnstuff
    [link] [comments]

    Still searching!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:23 AM PST

    Sniper Squad is still looking for recruits and badasses to play on our 40 man infantry server on PC! Search for Full Metal Jacket and jump in! The server is based out of Dallas but all are welcome to come and have some fun. We are hoping to expand our ranks and hopefully move up to a 64 man server. Thank all of you for reading and hope to see you on the battlefield!!!

    submitted by /u/Bertonious
    [link] [comments]

    I am so glad that turned out alright

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:55 AM PST

    Punkbuster keeps kicking me

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:11 AM PST

    I have recently bought bf4 and I am greatly enjoying it. But the Punkbuster anticheat keeps kicking me from sessions. It happens nearly every game and I don't know how to stop it. Have any of you got an idea?

    submitted by /u/DepressedDoggo1945
    [link] [comments]

    Getting hit from so many sides, panicked and did this (i hope i trimmed out the embarrassing audio)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:09 PM PST

    Sniper suggestions?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:52 PM PST

    I'm looking some gun suggestions to try out. I'm looking for a good close range sniper, 100m max somthing that would be good for close/med range scopes.i want to get better at quick headshots so a scope suggestion would be appreciated I also am curious about the opposite, super long range like 400 meter plus snipers.

    And finally is it ever really worth it to use a suppressor?

    submitted by /u/Trogmar
    [link] [comments]

    Lmfao i forgot all about this clip. Great payback.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:33 PM PST

    xbox one conquest?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:20 PM PST

    I’m a half decent player with a few hundred hours on PS4. Anyone feel like squading up now and then for a bit of casual player lmk. I’m UK time and username is “Add3rb1te”. Peace ✌️

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 02:53 PM PST

    Trololol C4 Kamikaze Fun [bf4][troll][slowmo]

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:59 PM PST

    Yo everyone im looking for a group of ppl to grinde on bf5, also if you're into bf5 check out my vid and hmu to play

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:53 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment