• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    Battlefield 3 Who needs Mobile AA anyways?

    Battlefield 3 Who needs Mobile AA anyways?


    Who needs Mobile AA anyways?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:02 PM PST

    PS3 Premium maps

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:14 PM PST

    What's up y'all...BF3 is my favorite game of all time, but it sucks that a lot of servers only run the same maps over and over. I love Gulf of Oman, but no one ever plays there. I also know of only one server that runs other premium maps.

    Any servers you guys can suggest I search that run these? I would also like to play squad servers, but can never find them.

    My gamertag for the PS3 is Newname888. Send me some friend invites and maybe we can get people into these servers. Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/Enzo500
    [link] [comments]

    I can't log in

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:39 AM PST

    I cant log in or get into online on ps3 it just says online pass check failed please try again later or Couldn't connect to EA online Is the server's down or something idk i have just started playing btw

    submitted by /u/uSuccPepe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment