• Breaking News

    Friday, October 11, 2019

    Battlefield It’s scary [other]

    Battlefield It’s scary [other]


    It’s scary [other]

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    [BF4] Issa trap

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 09:37 PM PDT

    drew on my calculator [other]

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:15 PM PDT

    [BFV] Chronicling the failure, disinformation and lies surrounding BFV's Firestorm

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:23 AM PDT

    [BFV] what is this? I’ve never seen this before on my game

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    [BFV] Cool, rare animation as a medic

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:20 PM PDT

    [BF4] Any new tips for a new player?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:39 AM PDT

    So I started getting into and was a pretty heavy player of both battlefield 1 and 5. I was pretty decent at 1, but 5 was the one I was the best at and had the most time played (figures, it's the trashiest one in the series currently) and I wanted to try out bf4 since it's a little more modern and because people say it's alot better. so far, I'm finding myself having a harder and more difficult time adapting to 4 then I did with 1 and 5, I find gun play and getting kills to be a little different and more tedious, Maybe it's just because I'm new? So far I'm level 15, and i want to keep playing because it seems like a really cool game, but I really get frustrated sometimes in matches when I'm just getting demolished by these level 100s who know this game inside and out....

    Anyone have any tips or helpful advice that they could give? I'd be extremely grateful...

    submitted by /u/Tdawg262
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] a very satisfying V1

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    [BF3] Low FPS even with user.cfg

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    I recently bought BF3 on my PC which is pretty old but enough to handle BF3 with atleast 30-50 fps on low settings. The problem is, it runs 30 fps until I get killed and then it runs 18-25 fps

    submitted by /u/GiantFatNut
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] My SECOND FAVORITE use for the Decoy.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    [Question] What is that khaki thing on the M16a4 buttstock in BF3?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 10:41 PM PDT

    [BFV] Who needs an AR?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:14 PM PDT

    [BF4] Crazy TOW missile!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 04:11 PM PDT

    [BFV] Why you should pay attention to what's around you:

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:02 PM PDT

    [BFV]Circular or Linear Maps: Which are Better?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:06 AM PDT

    I can see arguments for both sides, but I personally side with Linear.

    With Circular, I can understand appreciating the expansive feel of the map and the open nature of gameplay with few restrictions, but in my opinion, that's where the positives end with that type of map. Often times, they feel empty and lack intensity with most of the map going unused the majority of the time, or a zerg rush will ensue which is just not a great experience. A prime example of this type of problem was Passchendaele from BF1, which would almost always result in zergs. That said, I think it may be that Circular maps are simply less fun without helicopters, which among other things, makes them much better in more modern set games.

    With Linear maps, the type I think are generally better, I'll name downsides first: restricted play area, often there are lanes, and grindy gameplay– this last being somewhat desirable to many players but awful for others. I would say it is telling that some of the most popular maps in recent years have been Linear focused and that Conquest as a game mode which largely lends itself to Circular maps has fallen off in popularity compared to Breakthrough and Frontlines (RIP). Argonne Forest, Operation Metro, Underground, Operation Locker, (eventually) Suez, all very popular maps and all Linear. I think the intense gameplay makes the battles feel more visceral than they do on open circular maps.

    Now, Linear maps are not all good. I would say they are often too restrictive in strategy options, and lanes are not something we should get used to in Battlefield games. We don't want CoD with destruction. They are also often smaller and less vehicle focused than Circular maps, which again reduces the Battlefield feel.

    I would say the answer to this is to stop making Circular maps and instead make long and wide Linear maps. These maps would have wider fronts than most previous Linear maps, but would still never have more than two objectives parallel each other in Conquest, the goal being that teams could eventually establish lines of battle at various points in the map similar to what you often see in games of Conquest on Underground, Metro, Locker, and Argonne. The maps could be open enough to accommodate the possibility of armored breakthrough with vehicles, and pushing the lines forwards and backwards between the sets of objectives. This way, the fighting is contained by natural flow of gameplay into a section of the map at all times with the exception of the inevitable flanks to rear objectives, leading to more intense and constant firefights being maintained.

    What do you all think? This is just my opinion from what I've observed in the game over the years.

    submitted by /u/DayofSandfield76
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] No Oceania Operation Underground Servers?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:51 PM PDT

    Using the filter I can find heaps of servers, at least one per region but can't find one for Oceania, what's up with that they were there a couple days ago?

    submitted by /u/thomstar1
    [link] [comments]

    Having some fun. They ran right into it. [bfv]

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 04:08 PM PDT

    [BF3] Combined Arms server live on Xbox - DLC included

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:29 PM PDT

    Just search combined arms to find it. Server is based in Europe, anyone with a 3 bar+ is welcome.

    All conquest, best and biggest maps across the entirety of BF3s map pool. Back to Karkand, End Game and Armoured Kill DLC required. Tickets are around the 400-600 mark.

    The server is live for one week, if it sees success I'll keep it going.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Knight451
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is BFV Any Good?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:32 AM PDT

    I don't really play Battlefield, but I was considering getting into it. I was wondering if BFV was any good at this point and was also wondering which games you would recommend. I play on Xbox so the population of older games may be an issue.

    submitted by /u/Samuel2403
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] How to access free weekend trial

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    I go to bfv in origin, click try free now and add it to my library, however the only bfv trial that appears in my library is the origin access one that I've already completed. How do I access the free weekend trial.

    submitted by /u/TheNeonWhiteOne
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment