• Breaking News

    Friday, October 11, 2019

    Battlefield 4 Now, that's a kick-reason

    Battlefield 4 Now, that's a kick-reason


    Now, that's a kick-reason

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 11:16 AM PDT

    Should I buy this game?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 02:54 AM PDT

    My first Battlefield was Battlefield 3 and I loved it. I got Battlefield 1 awhile ago (loved it) and now I have 5 (love it), but I was hoping to get feedback on whether I should get this one next time it's on sale. I'm a PS4 player.

    I've only seen a little of gameplay and it looks so fun, but I'm worried it's "too old" you know? I'm worried I've "missed it" so-to-speak. I always come to games late because I don't got a lot of money to spend on them.

    So, should I do it?

    submitted by /u/InAPositiveWay
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for tactical hardcore squad. PS4

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    looking for people to consistently play with on one server that likes to use tactical thinking and actions to sway the battlefield 😎 i play on ps4 hmu

    submitted by /u/Hxrmetic
    [link] [comments]

    Eagles nest assignment

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:18 AM PDT

    A sniper rifle ribbon is like a few kills in a round right? And I have gotten definitely over 5 kills on the tower in a round but apparently I havnt done any of those, am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Grimm352
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore PS4 Squad

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:10 PM PDT

    Anyone play hardcore on PS4? I'm cool with any mode/map, but my favorite is conquest metro 24/7. Lemme know and I'll share my psn so we can squad up.

    submitted by /u/MikeWazowski430
    [link] [comments]

    Join and favorite my server on PS4 please. (All DLC)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    This is from like a year ago but it's worth it.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 10:54 PM PDT

    Best setup/ attachments for the Scar H?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:07 PM PDT

    Hello, I've been coming back to the game recently (because I've thoroughly disappointed by BFV). Been running the Scar H since I remember it used to be a beast, so much so that it was completely banned in BF4 ESL tournaments.

    Here's my setup;

    Scar H: HD-33, Suppressor, No Accessory (AKA No Laser, Tac Light or anything else), Angled Grip

    I chose the Angled grip to mitigate the vertical recoil to allow for greater bursts of bullets downrange. Thoughts on this setup, is there any way for me to improve it? because I want to master this weapon completely.

    I'd also appreciate any general tips (tap firing vs. Full auto?) and your thoughts on the Scar H. Thanks

    submitted by /u/JimmyRamone17_
    [link] [comments]

    Game stuttering and mouse beeps

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:52 AM PDT

    I have to major problems that makes this game impossible to play. It might not be tied to the game, I don't know.

    1. Sometimes, quite often, when I click the thumb buttons on my mouse (Razer DeathAdder Elite), the CPU makes a beeping sound and the game freezes for a few tenths of a second.
    2. The game stutters whenever I'm in a close range shoot out.

    All the video settings are set to low and this is my CPU:

    OS: Windows 10
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80GHz
    RAM: 8,00 GB
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

    Any ideas how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Rawland_Hustle
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to place 3 claymores?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:22 AM PDT

    Where can I find people to play in a squad with?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:58 AM PDT

    I came back to playing BF4 recently but after a while it begins to bore me if I'm playing alone.

    Do you know any Discord servers (that aren't dead) or sites (or someting else) where I could find people to squad up with? I was unsuccessfull finding anything by myself. (I'm on PC and in EU, so please don't suggest US Discord servers)

    Thank you in advance for your help.

    submitted by /u/FriendlyBohen
    [link] [comments]

    The real experience of battlefield. [xb1]

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    Metro can be a little hectic sometimes

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:30 PM PDT

    Shit was going down over Bravo objective. The ending reminds me of that "wrong floor" part of the campaign lol

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 09:13 PM PDT

    This video brought to you by Sennheiser. Heard footsteps and didn't see any teammates on minimap. Sneaky kill ensues.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 05:14 PM PDT

    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - October 11, 2019

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 02:32 AM PDT

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Back to back bugs in same game.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    Hoster is enforcing policy regarding monetization of reserved slot.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:30 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 servers hosted by game and server hoster i3d.net are starting on October 21st no longer allowed to sell VIP Slots to their frequent users.

    They threaten to terminate servers that violate this policy without the possibility of a refund.

    According to my understanding of GDPR and other current privacy and data protection laws they are not permitted to review the contents of their customers servers without explicit aproval of said customer, as this is a rental service (meaning they rent the space and bf4 server software, but the user generated content & data is still property of the user).

    I wouldn't take any risks on this, but I think its weird that a hoster starts a crackdown on this topic. If EA or dice cared they should take care of this themselves.

    Edit: After pointing out to I3D.net that the minimum time of notice for a terms of service change is 2 weeks they updated the date to October 25th

    submitted by /u/D0ublek1ll
    [link] [comments]

    “Kicked by admin” makes this game unplayable. How do you guys even play?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:19 PM PDT

    I joined a tdm server and was doing great, right before next game starts they kick me. Hey not cool man, so I join back and they kick me again. Ok, I go on a completely different server to play rush. I make it through a whole game again, but as soon as we get mid game on the next match I get kicked again, try joining back and I get kicked once again. Keep in mind, I'm not doing anything wrong. No cursing, not doing terrible, being a good medic and fragging a lot while keeping up with objectives. I used to play this game last year allll the time and have NEVER been kicked by an admin. Has this game just gone to shit? There's only 1 tdm sever and they kick me every time. Why kick me when you don't even have a full fucking lobby??? How do you guys stay in games? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/squirrelgirl10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment