• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 3, 2019

    Battlefield [BFV] When you have air superiority.. Quick bridge race?

    Battlefield [BFV] When you have air superiority.. Quick bridge race?


    [BFV] When you have air superiority.. Quick bridge race?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 02:28 AM PDT

    [BF4] When you get a salty message from someone after ramming a jeep packed with C4 up their tank's exhaust port

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    [BFV]You can't blame the guy.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 06:52 AM PDT

    [BF4] Plane go boom

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 05:57 PM PDT

    [BF2] You know... I'd really like to See a remake of BF2. same maps, (with some additions), Same factions and same guns (maybe some more) and same music (ofc). What do you think?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 12:21 PM PDT

    [BFV] Holding the Madsen MG with confidence

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    [BF1] easily my best kill

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    [BF:L] BF3: Double jet tank kill

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 04:10 AM PDT

    [BFV] A tutorial for Dice.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 05:41 AM PDT

    [BFV] A tutorial for Dice.

    How to add Chauchat to multiplayer.

    https://i.redd.it/5vi97tb0nbq31.png

    submitted by /u/Bleizers
    [link] [comments]

    [BF:L] BF3: "I know how to drive a tank"

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 04:08 AM PDT

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/314485615

    I know how to drive a tank he said LOL. I guess it's fitting that my name is Whoopz. I still love this clip I made last year.

    submitted by /u/whoopz1942
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Is Battlefield 1 still alive?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 09:36 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about getting Battlefield 1 but I want to know if it's easy to get into a match and if the game is still alive. Also please let me know if I should get it.

    submitted by /u/Mr7omah4wk
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Right in your face pal.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    [Battlefield] Cross play seems like a genuine possibility now... I'd love to see it applied to Battlefield 4

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    I know it's old now but I personally think it'd still the best Battlefield on console. I like BFV but BF4 is simply a better game and still has a large player base. Crossplay would pool that player base even further.

    submitted by /u/WolverineKuzuri93
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] A Few Words - My experience with the Battlefield Franchise

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    Hello, first time posting here!

    I would like to start by saying how much I love the Battlefield Franchise. A few years ago the only First Person Shooter I played was Call of Duty, until a friend of mine borrowed me his Battlefied 3 copy. Completely fell in love!

    Played a couple hundred hours of Battlefield 3, and a couple more hundred on Battlefield 4, I still remember I saw the Premium Edition on sale during Easter on PS Store and completely freaked out!

    A couple years later (2019) my friend gifted me Battlefield V, and I was like: "Ok, new scenario, WW, I'll give it a chance". Played it for a couple of hours but something made me kept thinking "Man, I wish I was playing BF4... I think it's way more fun for some reason". So, I decided to buy the BF4 Premium Edition again, this time on PC, reunited with a friend that used to play on PS3 with me, and we are having a blast living our childhood memories all over again!

    Today, I decided to give BFV another chance, trying to figure out why I didn't stick with it on the first place. Well, first of all, BF4 for me has a Nostalgic and Sentimental value, I played many hours with some friends that I no longer talk to, life has different paths, but the memories remain like it happened yesterday, and remembering all the fun moments puts a smile on my face every god damn time. And I think I prefer the "Present Era" War (I don't know how to call it, English is not my main language), the guns have a different feel, the attachments, all that, it's just different, preferences I guess.

    But one thing in tickling me... The matchmaking, for some reason it's REALLY hard to find a server on BF4, I have to go all the way to Battlelog and search for a server that isn't empty (In-Game says it has 60/64 players, when I join it's empty half the time), that's the ONLY thing that I'm not enjoying on BF4.

    Now, BFV, I really love the feel of the game, the new interface (And the new map? AWESOME!). Would like to see some more weapons and diversity. The matchmaking is WAY better, don't know how, from what I've seen on stats websites, BF4 has more players than BFV. But I'm glad I gave BFV another chance, I'm having so much fun and it's actually a pretty good game, I don't understand why some people dislike it so much, maybe they hold Nostalgic value like I do for the older games, but can't accept a change?

    Would like to see a new Battlefield, in the present time like BF3/BF4 but with some of the mechanics implemented on BFV, I think it would be a fantastic game!

    Thank You EA, Dice, everyone involved on the development of this awesome franchise that gave me a lot of great memories and fun moments! And Thank You for reading this! Have an awesome day!

    submitted by /u/Wolfgar26
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Dropped my JB-2 on the supply duMP

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    [BFV] it was not ment to be.. what would you do?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    [BF1] What’s the best support weapon?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 09:22 PM PDT

    I'm getting back into BF1 and I'm trying to get into using support. I'm bad at support and can't seem to use any of its guns. I can't use the Benet Mercie, Lewis, MG15, BAR, or any other. I do not own any DLC if that changes your answer. I'm on console if that somehow changes your answer also.

    submitted by /u/Android21WithaGun
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Long time but always fun to watch !

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 04:48 PM PDT

    [Battlefield] Which battlefield games on Xbox 1 are still decent to play? Considering playing 4 again.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    I heard a lot of negatives about BFV but I'm guessing that would be the most populated, but I only own BF1 and 4. I'm thinking of playing some 4 again but not sure how populated it is. Perhaps 1 is the way to go?

    submitted by /u/Tityfan808
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Is the BF1 DLC worth getting?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 01:14 PM PDT

    Saw that it was on sale for $9.99 (The game + season pass) on PS4 and was thinking of getting it, is it worth it? Are the maps/community still active?? I've only been playing the game again for two weeks

    submitted by /u/rorytard
    [link] [comments]

    Which game modes are the best? [BF IV]

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    I recently got Battlefield IV with Premium Pass and I was wondering what game modes are the most fun to play with. I played also Battlefield I but only Operations. Any Ideas?

    submitted by /u/WolviePL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment