• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 23, 2019

    Battlefield [BFV] so this happened... (200 to -400 IQ in just a few seconds)

    Battlefield [BFV] so this happened... (200 to -400 IQ in just a few seconds)


    [BFV] so this happened... (200 to -400 IQ in just a few seconds)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 01:26 AM PDT

    [BFV] Battlefield V – War in the Pacific Official Trailer

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 05:51 AM PDT

    [News] In WWII, U.S. heavy bomber pilots would make ice cream by strapping buckets of ice cream mix to their planes before missions. The cold and turbulence of the flight would churn the mix into ice cream by the time they landed.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 05:36 AM PDT

    [BF4] Last night

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    [BF4] How do I create PC servers?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 06:08 AM PDT

    I've been looking around and I cant seem to find consistent answers, either that or im being an idiot.

    So i guess that brings me to you guys for help - im looking to make/rent/buy a server for BF4 in Oceania and I wanted to know how to go about that or where to rent them from or whatever.

    Any help in appreciated, thanks :)

    submitted by /u/trollingsloth
    [link] [comments]

    I miss Battlefield Heroes :( [Battlefield Heroes]

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 08:15 AM PDT

    [BF5] Halloween Skin Celebration - Do you even BOIN Brah?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 03:23 AM PDT

    So it's that time of year where a lot of your favourite games are celebrating the festive season by throwing up some fun items and cosmetics to earn in game.

    Battlefield 5 is joining the fun and giving back to the fans with some really cool Halloween inspired skins.

    AT 1500 BOINS EACH!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-37jc7afiJY

    That's right, PAID cosmetics for cash!

    What - the - actual - fuck - is - THIS - Bullshit?!

    submitted by /u/Austacker
    [link] [comments]

    [BF] DICE could make the best WW2 game ever.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    I really hope DICE will deliver a new WW2 game later in the PS5 lifespan (~2022). The engine is insane and the budget for a huge game is there.

    Watched the new BFV Pacific trailer and oh boy, I Imagine a collaboration between DICE and the Hell Let Loose devs. Make an authentic and gritty WW2 shooter (with M rating) without stupid skins. Gore effects are a must have in a WW2 shooter. Iconic battles like Omaha Beach, Stalingrad, Guadalcanal and so on. It must be brutal and way more authentic than BFV.

    Damn It's a shame that there's no big studio who can deliver an authentic WW2 shooter. DICE has so much potential and then look at BFV ...

    submitted by /u/GarandLover
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Halftrack hitboxes are messed up

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 09:39 AM PDT

    [BFH] Finally got my favourite gun gold

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:17 PM PDT

    [BF4] defib guy back again with another record on the same server

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:44 PM PDT

    [BFV] Did the PC performance get way worse?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:17 PM PDT

    I played this a lot when it came out up until some point in the spring. First time playing in 6 or 7 months tonight and holy crap its a mess. I run a mix of high-ish settings at 1080p with a GTX1080 and a i7 4790k, and this setup is pretty overkill for most games I play at 1080p. When BF5 came out I would rate it a B on the performance, it didn't impress me like BF1 but I was usually getting around 90fps with some annoying hitches here and there. Tonight was an absolute disaster, it took me about thirty seconds to realize the game is not playable. I browsed the graphics settings and nothing looked out of place, the res scale was 100% and the other settings looked normal to me. The only difference is I moved the game to my standard HDD from the SSD. Is this known to cause issues, is SSD a must for BF5? I figured load times would go up but not much impact once I'm in the game. Is this an issue I can fix somehow, or has Dice spent the last 6 months deoptimizing the game and I'm just fucked?

    submitted by /u/basilone
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Just when you think you’re safe

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:31 PM PDT

    [BFV] I saw on youtube that there's a free trial and i wanted to try the game but i can't play multiplayer?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 08:20 PM PDT

    I didn't know about this and now there's only a day left for the free trail, do the modes also have a timer or something? i can only play war stories and practice.

    submitted by /u/Utinnni
    [link] [comments]

    [Other]Battlefield 4, 1 or other?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    I want to casual play some Battlefield or BF type game. I own All of BF4 and BF1. I don't want to get BF5 what would you suggest I play? I want to actually find players and decent servers. Or is there some sort of F2P type game I should try?

    submitted by /u/Trogmar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment