• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 24, 2019

    Battlefield 4 They're communicating

    Battlefield 4 They're communicating


    They're communicating

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 12:07 PM PDT

    Was worth the ban

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 03:00 AM PDT

    I love when someone randomly throws an health/ammo pack to me

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:46 AM PDT

    Im using lmg with bipod and my health is full, but some medic boi just throws me one health pack just in case u know. I love these guys and their team work. Same as when i play medic and spam m420 lvgs, dude just puts an ammo box next to me when he is passing by me. I love these guys and they are what i call true battlefielders, thank you so much

    submitted by /u/Blackwater_7
    [link] [comments]

    Think I have enough explosives for one elevator or do we need more?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    Whoever the admin is of the "DDH METRO 24/7" server on Xbox, your moms a hoe

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 12:13 PM PDT

    First one in a while

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 05:10 AM PDT

    Still my favorite edit, BFG meets BF4

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 06:23 AM PDT

    Everyone: "I can rpg helis" Me:"Hold my repair torch"

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 03:00 PM PDT

    xbox1 hardcore squadmates

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    Yo! I play BF4 a 4-6 days a week for a couple hours and would love to have some mic'd up squadmates. I'm pretty competent, play the objective, and hold my own. Usually run assault or recon with a carbine. I only play hardcore, and usually play one of the couple consistently running DLC servers. PM me for my gamertag and let's start playing together!

    submitted by /u/tantricstrawberry
    [link] [comments]

    Close the gate! Close the gate!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 07:33 AM PDT

    Infantry server!!!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 06:51 AM PDT

    So a buddy and I are rebooting his old clan, Sniper Squad! We have a 40 man infantry server up and running under the name Full Metal Jacket, come join us for some fun! We are working on getting more into the server, it's been fairly empty for the most part. There are 6 anti-cheats running as well as the clan lead Drummersdream constantly monitoring it. Hope to see you there!!! This is a PC server, which I failed to mention!

    submitted by /u/Bertonious
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone: "I can rpg helis" Me: "Hold my repair torch"

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 12:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment