• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 10, 2019

    Battlefield [BF4] My FAVORITE way to use the decoy.

    Battlefield [BF4] My FAVORITE way to use the decoy.


    [BF4] My FAVORITE way to use the decoy.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    [BFV] Floppy Hand Syndrome

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 09:06 AM PDT

    [BFV] That moment when you can't download the game on the client and it shows the details button FCK

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    [Other] Would anyone be down to start playing BF1/BF4 for PS4?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    The title says it all. Almost all of my real life friends have stopped playing both games over time, which is a shame to this day because both are so fun. BF5 I would be down for too although I don't enjoy it nearly as much. Let me know your PSN and which game you wanna play!

    Also I'm not the best player ever but I'm somewhat competent in the game

    submitted by /u/glotenks47
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Issues with purchase.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    I just purchased Battlefield V deluxe edition on the PlayStation store. But its showing up on the library as the normal edition. I checked my transaction history and it says that the deluxe edition was in fact purchased. Hoping I could get some advice about this situation.

    submitted by /u/Tobiskit
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Full-Auto RPG-7

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 05:12 AM PDT

    [BF2-FH2] Anyone else play forgotten hope 2

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:12 PM PDT

    [BFV] Origin Account Data Leak

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:10 PM PDT

    Can anyone please explain to me why EA doesn't acknowledge any data leak affecting it's company. Me and potentially several thousands other users accounts got banned from BFV services because Dice and EA didn't acknowledge a clear text password leak that happened in early 2019. I know this is huge speculation, but there are several accounts that make it a really plausible reality when you hear about people getting banned despite having 2 auth enabled and a history of people attempting to log into their accounts if the password was changed like it was with my case.

    For instance, look at this video it gives you a few answers to connect the dots.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n-QXCRqlC0

    Credits goes to Niccaman

    Data mining is an exponentially growing problem alongside the development of internet. Data breach have consequences and EA need to act accordingly to repair the damage that those have done to its customers. I'm not responsible for that data breach why should I have my rights removed from a game I have paid in full. Who's to take responsibility?

    There might have been cheating going on my account, but it wasn't me and it was your fault even if you don't publicly acknowledge it. The cheating never happened on my computer and this sole computer should be the rightful owner of action taken on my account. Not some random dude in another country under a proxy that is buying cheap accounts for a few bucks.

    If we look in EA's past, there have been several data breach including major ones and yet the company never made public announcements about them on several occasions. This is a growing trend that need clear attention because it has real consequences and implications on EA's customers.

    In due time, those that got collaterally damaged by Dice and EA policies deserve the right to get refunded or at least be awarded something for their trouble. The company need to be transparent and not secret about its decisions in the long run it's only going to hurt the company if they stay on the same path.

    submitted by /u/LT-Zombie
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Is BFV worth it on sale?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    Sorry if this gets asked a lot, but I saw today that BFV was on sale for $23.99 through humble bundle. I have been avoiding BFV since launch but have seen some promising gameplay recently that has grabbed my interest. Is the game worth getting at that price point?

    submitted by /u/C0ltPython
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] HELLWALKER - A BFV Fragmovie

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    [BF4] How active are DLC servers?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:42 PM PDT

    I have BF4 on console and was thinking of playing again now that I have a good pc but is premium really worth it? On PS4 I was having trouble finding many DLC map severs.

    submitted by /u/ledditisbad
    [link] [comments]

    [BF:L] Bad Company 2 - a breath of fresh Battlefield air

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:25 AM PDT

    [BF5] This is getting out of hand

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:16 PM PDT

    [Bf1] top kills? Using LMG Ps4.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    [BF1] Does battlefield 1 have a mode with a smaller amount of players?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:15 PM PDT

    I want to get the game, but I'm not sure I will like playing in a 64 player game. Is there a game mode with smaller scale battles? Like 5v5 or 6v6? And also, is it popular?

    submitted by /u/Larfl
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] G-Sync / perfoverlay.drawfps

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    Hi, i have a G-Sync system. The ingame fps is showing maximum 200fps, though i have a 144Hz monitor. Shouldn't G-Sync limit the fps to the maximum Hz my monitor can show?

    submitted by /u/FireStarter1337
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] My Tank broke

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:39 PM PDT

    [BF4] XBOX Milsim recruiting

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:42 PM PDT

    XBOX If anyone wants to join a milsim group with a lot of experience between it's players then contact my discord Nick1x#7424 Queens royal Lancers (QRL) are an infantry/armoured unit that strive in teamwork and excellence, we do JTO's training and ops. And we are always looking for new or experienced players.

    submitted by /u/Nick1x
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment