• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 27, 2019

    Battlefield [BF:3] Battlefield 3 is 8 years old. Happy Birthday 🎂!

    Battlefield [BF:3] Battlefield 3 is 8 years old. Happy Birthday ��!


    [BF:3] Battlefield 3 is 8 years old. Happy Birthday ��!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    [BF V] What Battlefield V Could Have Been

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    [BF4] jet rendezook ;)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    [BF4] Almost forgot how badass gun game is till I randomly joined a game, went on this streak and ended up with 3 massive wins.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:05 AM PDT

    [BFV] Remind me again; not being able to vote kick is good idea, why exactly?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:20 AM PDT

    [bf1] pure luck at the end there

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    [BF4] 180 spin w/ deadly shot

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    [BFV] Jumping sniper headshot kill

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    [Other] Battlefield 6 concept

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 01:52 PM PDT

    Hey, Battlefield community! I got no idea where to begin so I think I'll start off with the obvious. I love the Battlefield franchise and I really want the franchise to succeed. I feel like the franchise took a big slippery slope after the announcement of BFV. I feel like many people think like that as well. I will admit that whilst the Pacific trailer did impress me and actually felt like a Battlefield war trailer. It still isn't enough to make me want to purchase BFV or play it. But I feel like DICE has noticed their past mistakes and are on their way to fix it. I even saw them congratulating Infinity Ward on the release of Modern Warfare! It makes me feel like they are back on track and are trying to fix the mistakes of the BFV team. So with that in mind, I have been compiling a huge concept list of what I would love to see in Battlefield 6 or what I would present to you if I was to be in charge of the setting of the next Battlefield.

    This is Battlefield 6. Return to the Modern Day setting. Set in a World War 3 scenario between the years of 2023-2024. Battlefield 6 will see full-blown our modern-day fighting across the globe in places like Europe, Africa, Asia, South America, and various other places. The new NATO alliance is formed with the newest unexpected members joining the fight against the might of the ever more powerful CSTO. Battlefield 6 is Modern Warfare like you've never seen before.

    Apologies in advance. I don't have any fancy graphical design skills. You will have to use your imagination as I did in order to see what the maps could look like.

    Please share your feedback and opinion with me. I would love to hear what you think of this idea. It took me a while to do all the research and think of all the map ideas. I will gladly answer any further questions you might have or take any of your feedback. If this post proves to be succesfull I will also post my idea I had for the first year of post-launch content for this Battlefield 6 idea.

    submitted by /u/VeteranAlpha
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Not so fast there, mate.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:10 PM PDT

    [BFV]WTF, Pacific?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:21 AM PDT

    So I know everyone is hyped about the coming of the Pacific fronts and the addition of USA and Imperial Japan, but personally I think this addition is extremely absurd.

    Did people forget that Pearl Harbor(December 7) came after Operation Barbarossa(June 22)? As in, the invasion of the Soviet Union by Nazi Germany? I thought Tides of War was supposed to be a timeline-accurate DLC move. DICE has to remember that USA was basically doing nothing but giving out guns to the Allies before December 1941.

    I'm not saying the Pacific addition is bad. It's just, anachronistic at best considering the actual timeline of World War 2.

    PS: We better be getting a Sino-Japanese War at the end of the lifecycle of the game.

    submitted by /u/leemacht
    [link] [comments]

    Just a question... [BFV]

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:30 PM PDT

    What is your opinion of BFV?

    submitted by /u/BCountNOLA
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Will BFV get cross-play or cross-save?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    Pretty much what the title says.

    submitted by /u/Cap_gaming
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Gamebreaking glitch?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:52 AM PDT

    (PS4) After the last major update which added Operation Breakthrough, I've had an issue where the game thinks I'm pushing the right stick upwards. When I spawn my soldier looks straight up, when I fly my plane nosedives etc. It doesn't always happen and it varies how bad it is. But when it does happen it makes the game almost unplayable. It's also very twitchy, not a smooth upwards motions but a sudden one. And I can pull the stick down and the soldier aim goes back down but when I let go it goes back up. Now about the same time as the update I did get a brand new controller as my old one stopped charging. So I'm wondering if it could be a controller issue. Though I haven't noticed the problem when browsing through menus and watching Netflix. So what I'm wondering is if anyone else has experienced this issue?

    UPDATE: I've definetley got a faulty controller. Sorry for the confusion.

    submitted by /u/sungam321
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Base BF4 game £4.49 HALLOWEEN SALE

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:27 AM PDT

    As title suggest, BF4 CD key for base game for 4.49 for halloween, still has such a strong community, hop on!

    Add me up - @WrathOfErmiya

    https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/battlefield-4-pc

    submitted by /u/ermiya3107
    [link] [comments]

    [BF5] the jebait

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    [BFV] Some of my killings with the sniper in last week's games of the Battlefest. I hope I contributed well. The best killings are in the last few minutes. I hope you enjoy it

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:28 AM PDT

    [BFV] Wich battlefield is the best for a newbie?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:14 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about buying BFV, but is this the best BF for me. I am absolutly new to the battlefield franchise. Also, I play on PS4. Is BFV the best for me to buy as a newbie? I would like to know.

    submitted by /u/Giant_Slayer_123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment