• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 8, 2019

    Battlefield [BF1] should I download BF1 again ?

    Battlefield [BF1] should I download BF1 again ?


    [BF1] should I download BF1 again ?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 04:42 AM PDT

    How is the player base on PC ? Are there still full servers . I miss the syringe and the maps but I dont really want to download 80 GB if the servers are empty.

    submitted by /u/georgfrankoo
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Flanking is so satisfying

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 09:31 PM PDT

    [BF4] PWC Roadkill on Land

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    [BF:L] We should make Battlefield Hardline popular.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 01:51 AM PDT

    [BFV] An exploit in the new map in A site, underground

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:01 AM PDT

    [Other] Next Battlefield should be set in new era?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:05 AM PDT

    We have lots of Modern Era, WW2, bit of Vietnam and only one WW1 game. What should be next step?

    Modern Warfare (era ofc) has been done MANY times, but so did WW2. So I would honestly want to see Vietnam Battlefield game... But actually good one, lol.

    Of course it depends what people want. Also it is pretty early cuz BF4, BF1 and BFV are all healthy, but you get the point.

    What era would you like to see next in BF?

    submitted by /u/Bounter_
    [link] [comments]

    Operation Underground Review [BFV] [Battlefest]

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    The recent map "Operation Underground" has launched along with battle fest. I have played on the map several times and for the most part I am fairly comfortable with it, enough to right a review of it.

    As of right now there are two game modes for the map. Conquest and Breakthrough.

    On the conquest version of the map I have found one common occurrence. One team very very quickly pushes to the base of the enemy team. This has happened on every game I have played. There are a few minutes of fighting in the center but in the end one team always pushes to the enemies base and pins them there. This the leads the server count going from 32v32 to 32v4. Given the 800+ tickets per team this leads to A LOT of time waiting at the enemy base doing nothing. Which then causes the server to become 12v4. And then the next match is always spent waiting for more players.

    On breakthrough it is always a Major victory or Major defeat. I have seen games where the enemy just does one big push without stopping where the game lasts 5 minutes.

    This creates a map that like Panzerstorm or Al Sudan on conquest. Maps that are not enjoyable unless the circumstances are lined up right. Its clear the intent behind the map was to have a large drawn out battle at B point in the train station on Underground. The 800+ tickets and the confined hallways and choke points make it clear that DICE planned on having the players clash in the middle. Neither side giving ground and just complete chaos with calls so close that no one is sure who is going to win. However, this is not the case. Instead you have brief fighting that is over quickly that leads to spawn camping and giving up and then waiting. There are a few times when players manage to break the line and go to the far end to capture the point. But by then it does not work as it quickly becomes a 5-1 battle.

    But what is good about the map aside from visuals? Well, in my opinion there is not much that is good. There are plenty of flanking routes and plenty of established cover that makes it easy to push on points. But after that. There is not much.

    A few things I did find interesting about the map however, is the fortifications. It is clear that dice intended for fortifications to play a major role in this game. However all it does is create massive headaches for most players. Some fortifications are useful. AA guns, artillery pieces, and some times sand bags or other cover. However, often times I will see players skipping these fortifications going straight to the combat. And that is fine. But with this map fortifications seem to play a major role in the map. Looking at the German HQ building out front sandbags can be piled high to give adequate cover, and MMG's can be built with more than enough cover to give gun ports almost as powerful as the in take gunner position on most tanks. These can be taken out by snipers down range. But given the close confines on the map a good MMG user will know to just spray and pray and look for scope glint. The only options are to either flank or use piats or AT grenades. On breakthrough the German HQ, the last capture point, can have sandbag gun ports placed along all the windows. This makes it impossible for the enemy team to jump through without destroying them first. That being said. Aside from the MMG placements, the gun port sandbags, and supply stations most players dont build fortifications. And there are a lot on the map. Enough that would probably allow for the gun battle that dice planned. But because no one builds it leaves a lot of the map open. That being said. Perhaps I have not noticed it before. But the Germans when they build MMG's will build MG-34's while the British will build Vickers MG's. I did find this nice little touch interesting.

    What would I change about the map? First off I would put some levelution in there. For the bridge that looks over the platform, B point in conquest, I would allow for either a fortification, or interaction, like with using the explosives for Grand Operations. This could only be done by the team that does not control the bridge. They would have to get under the bridge to place it. It could be disarmed by the defending team. If it goes off the bridge collapse and creates a pile of ruble in the center with the stairs still functioning like they would. But the MMG placements would be gone. Or I would say do something similar to the dam in BF4 or the sea wall where after enough hits from explosives it would give way. I would also unlock the second floor of the German HQ building and allow for two anti tank guns to be placed in the windows of the building on the first floor. However, should three of the walls around them be destroyed on the outside the floor would collapse causing the guns to be taken out. I would do something similar to the British side OR give them access to the Staghound but have something preventing it from being able to go into the tunnel. Finally I would find a way for snipers to have a slightly longer lanes for firing allowing them to take out MMG campers. I would also tighten up the boundaries at both bases. For the Germans I would push the edge of their base into that far back hallway to prevent the British from being able to take the back patio so the Germans can have some lanes of approach. For the British I would push the edge of their base right to where the destroyed houses start. That would be just about on top of the start of the tunnel. I would also move A capture point in conquest to be the tunnel entrance. I would also add an additional capture point to the front of the train station. Just before the German HQ building. Both to conquest and breakthrough and any other game modes. The massive ticket counts for the game can lead to teams having 600+ tickets when pushing the last objective. I would also allow teams to use squad points to get the advanced vehicles, the Strumtiger and Churchill crocodile, however, they would be kept at that teams base and there would not be any resupply stations. So either support players would need to keep it alive and the secondary guns get used more.

    Once again these are just my opinions based on the game play I have seen on the Xbox 1. Let me know what you think and how your games have gone. [BFV][Operation Underground][Battlefest]

    submitted by /u/ajones2594
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Organized Madness by DooM49

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 01:28 AM PDT

    [BFV] some of the kills didn't register

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    [BFV] Leap of Faith

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 09:27 PM PDT

    [BF4] My favorite type of payback

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    [BF4] Invisible PanadaNerd!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    [BF5] Does BF5 have an active player base in South East Asia?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:41 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of getting back into battlefield. The last battlefield I played was BF4 on the PS4. Since then I've moved on to playing on pc. I didn't purchase bf1 since it was not really my cup of tea. I then got super engrossed in csgo that I really didn't think of BF. Now the itch to play battlefield has returned.

    There's only one active server to which I get decent ping to BF4 and it's not very active. I don't know how the servers are doing I BF5 since I have no way to see it.

    Are there active SG servers on BF5?

    submitted by /u/MisunderstoodBoner
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] Recent pickup from Salvation Army.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 10:34 AM PDT

    [BF1] What is this song called?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:38 PM PDT

    [other] Can I play old Battlefield games on windows 10 using the discs?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:16 PM PDT

    My PC can run these games and yes I have a disc drive obviously.

    Can Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142 and Battlefield 3 be played on windows 10 with the discs. I was going through some old boxes in my shed and I found some old PC games including all of these Battlefield titles and I really want to play these again.

    Edit: They working

    submitted by /u/The_Master_111
    [link] [comments]

    More Grand Operations [BFV}

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:06 PM PDT

    I love this game mode, but there is a sever lack of maps for it. I hope they add more.

    submitted by /u/Arieson123
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1, BF4, BFV, BFH] - PS4 - Anyone want to squad up?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    As the title states, I just came back to BFV after a long hiatus. Wanted to see if anyone would be chill with teaming up for some MP? I'm out on the West Coast and usually play after 9pm at night. My PSN is the same as my reddit name. Feel free to add me or toss your PSN ID and I will throw you an invite. I also am interested in BF4, Hardline, or even 1 at this point. Just looking for some chill people to squad up with and snag some games.

    submitted by /u/SpraykwoN
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] You can now buy BF games on Humble Store

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/search?search=battlefield

    Battlefield V 24 €
    Battlefield 1 5 €
    Battlefield 1 Premium 15 €
    Battlefield 3 20 €
    Battlefield 3 End Game 10 €

    For whatever reason BF4, and BFH aren't purchasable yet.

    submitted by /u/nejcoo
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] what is the main menu music that

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 05:10 PM PDT

    Is 1 note and then 1 higher and then people start singing and it's like melee maaaayyyyy maaaaa moooooh moooooooo

    submitted by /u/Chicken_Petter
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] he must be fuming

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 03:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment