• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 2, 2019

    Battlefield 4 Can we have these sights?

    Battlefield 4 Can we have these sights?


    Can we have these sights?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 02:13 PM PDT

    PS4 Controller on PC

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    Hi, Does a PS4 Controller work on PC without any third party programms? I cant stand the controlls on PC while flying a Jet or Helicopter. Even Tanks and stuff.

    submitted by /u/loligerlolerlol
    [link] [comments]

    Why not add more weapons to BF4 even now ?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 12:32 PM PDT

    I know BF4 developmente is totally closed but I can have my drems.

    BF4 has much more content than BF5 for example.

    Much more good maps, much more good weapons.

    And it is fun.

    I play every day. If I'm bored with a class, I simple change to another and have fun again. Good game.

    I know they wont. But if they by now added some great weapons from BF1 and BF5, like Madsen, STG44, Kar98. M95, end even not in games like .300 knockout, etc, we would have much MORE fun with this game yet.

    They could do it as a DLC. What weapons did you like to see even in BF4.

    I can drem why not you.

    submitted by /u/pacificator_
    [link] [comments]

    That's a lot of knife kills

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 08:57 PM PDT

    Won't give me ammo? Fine, I can resupply myself...

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 09:07 PM PDT

    Expansions on ps4 through access

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 05:29 PM PDT

    Are they available for free with EA Access? Maybe the website is outdated about included expansions, but i have access and downloaded bf4 from the vault. When i try to download the expansions they still have prices on the ps4 store and also through the in game menu. Not sure whats wrong.

    submitted by /u/Reylo-Wanwalker
    [link] [comments]

    Gun master pistols only PS4 server?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    I played a pistols only gun master server a few weeks ago and it was so much fun and helped me to rank up in pistols. It was on ps4 and I cannot find it again. Does anyone know of it?

    submitted by /u/Mustachefleas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment