• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 29, 2019

    Battlefield 4 ITS HAPPENING

    Battlefield 4 ITS HAPPENING


    ITS HAPPENING

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    Some of my highlights from 2019 BF4

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 09:27 AM PDT

    When there's someone basecamping with the MAA,but there's a ban on C4 jeeps.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 01:45 PM PDT

    Hit them with the 1-2 combo haha

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    Is it normal for some players to completely dominate these matches this hard?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    I was playing a 1000 ticket Conquest Large game in Siege of Shanghai, and one player got around 220 kills with only 4 deaths in an attack helicopter. This is just one example of these games I have been finding myself in. I have seen people go 50/1 with nothing but an AEK as well, along with a few others. I doubt some of these people would be hacking, and instead just really experienced in the game. Most were level 100+. Can someone educate me?

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Platinumlevel
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] What kind of server would you like to see?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about starting my own server, but I wonder what other people really miss to see and play. Anything is welcome; gamemodes, maps, rules, etc!

    I'm interested :)

    submitted by /u/Blumerd
    [link] [comments]

    Transparency of the map

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    Is there an option to make the map (not minimap) more transparent? The big mapoverview.

    submitted by /u/FireStarter1337
    [link] [comments]

    Worst overall conquest large maps? Including DLC

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 04:36 AM PDT

    Just wondering what people believe to be some of the worst maps in the game are. I don't like the abundance of AA on dragon pass combined with the mountains which makes flying stealth jet annoying to say the least. The rest of the map is decent, visibility is limited though and I feel like there's too many vehicles available on this map for its size.

    Not a fan of new Gulf of Oman at all either, the sandstorm just completely ruins it in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/Conman2205
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure whether I should feel pitty for him or whether I should laugh, but Damn this is the most toxic conversation I've ever had over a single kill in Battlefield.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 11:21 PM PDT

    Is it worth buy bf4 on ps4?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 02:53 PM PDT

    I loved battlefield 3 & 4 and bf1 and bf5 just isn't doing it anymore

    submitted by /u/tysson66
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment