• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 2, 2022

    Battlefield 4 blueberries be like…

    Battlefield 4 blueberries be like…


    blueberries be like…

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 09:44 AM PDT

    1574m headshot (first shot)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2022 08:25 PM PDT

    RPG master dog tag (heli kill)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 04:30 AM PDT

    don’t be a demanding asshole when you’re not an admin js

    Posted: 01 Jun 2022 09:21 PM PDT

    Sometimes the best strategy, is just to pretend you are a locker and stand still.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 09:31 AM PDT

    Another sniping montage with some attack heli clips at the beginning

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 01:35 AM PDT

    Make Room for MG

    Posted: 01 Jun 2022 10:54 PM PDT

    How to die less?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 11:19 AM PDT

    Hello

    Despite having over 1k hours of BF4, my k/d is just 1. I wish I could play it better, but I keep dying.

    What are your tips on how to die less?

    submitted by /u/Vivid-Smile
    [link] [comments]

    SweetFX installation on the steam version?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 10:26 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. So I had bought BF4 on steam back in December and was trying to install SweetFX. The video I found (from 2017, which is very popular) was very clear and concise but it looked like he was putting the files in the origin BF4 folder and I have had a hard time figuring out how to do it when purchased through steam. Anyone done it successfully? Thank you if so.

    submitted by /u/Carswell90
    [link] [comments]

    Found a way to set the language of the game to ENGLISH (RU/POL users)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 08:44 AM PDT

    English Language Pack + the .reg fileDownload the files.

    1. The Binaries files go to \Path\to\BF4\_Installer\
    2. The SB and TOC files go to \Path\to\BF4\Data\Win32\Loc
    3. Download the .reg file and open it up.

    If you want to do it yourself:

    1. Open regedit.msc
    2. 2) Open the patch Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA Games\Battlefield 4
    3. >! Change the Binary value to GDFBinary_en_US_64 (if you are on 64bit system).dll (the brackets are not included)!<
    4. Change Locale to en_US.

    Open the game!

    After you do it all, you WILL HAVE TO open your game thru Battlelog (if you try to enter the game, it stalls for infinite amount of time).

    submitted by /u/Adventurous_Sink_953
    [link] [comments]

    I am new to Battlefield 4

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 12:07 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I am new to Battlefield 4, just bought the game a few months back.

    Back when I was a teenager, I had a potato and couldn't afford to get a better PC or purchase games.

    I am working now and have a decent PC that can support most games. Battlefield 4 has always been on my list of games I wanted to buy over any modern games solely because kid me was in awe of the futuristic graphics and game mechanics. I believe even till this day, those very things can be compared to today's AAA titles.

    How do I get started? Who can I pay with?

    Your input will be high appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ramsatesh-
    [link] [comments]

    I am shit at the game please help me.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 05:21 AM PDT

    So basically, i am really bad at engaging in direct contact. i legit lose 95% of all the gunfights, even sometimes when i started shooting first.

    I am not a very good player now( just started after a 6 month break) but i had played continously for three months sometime back, and i learnt the baiscs like corner peek jump, recoil, hitting targets and stuff. i was mediocre at the game at that point and still faced the same problem whihc is losing gunfights. most of my kill were killing enemies engaging someone else or i sniped for some time in every match( around 20 kills and 80 deaths in a 3200 ticket match) . before joining in a server i always used to hit the training map and practice recoil and stuff but i still lost most of the gunfights.

    1 reason i can come up is that I have shit ping. I live india and play at an average of 150 to 200 ping. I know i am shit at the game and i have to keep practicing but losing really simple gunfights annoy me and i just feel like quitting.

    pls suggest me tips on how to improve my skill ( i have watched a coupe of video to improve), or tell me ehat im doing wrong, or help me to get better ping

    assault - m416 or aug a3

    enginner - ace 23 and sraw

    support- lsat or uk100

    recon - 338 recon

    submitted by /u/defusedcreeper7
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s like me!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 02:32 AM PDT

    In any map in BF4. Especially GolmudRailway ♥️ I always play hardcore and i chose Russian team just for the great language😆 But! in Operation Metro "HC" I chose US team to achieve my goal to breaks into Aflag and flip the game and Win!

    submitted by /u/draculasss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment