• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 21, 2022

    Battlefield Nade spam goes brrrrrrrr

    Battlefield Nade spam goes brrrrrrrr


    Nade spam goes brrrrrrrr

    Posted: 21 May 2022 11:58 AM PDT

    Umm... what the firetruck was that

    Posted: 21 May 2022 09:31 AM PDT

    I scrapped my legendary m1911 skin and got this

    Posted: 21 May 2022 03:06 PM PDT

    Finally got the platinum in Bad Company 1 all these years later xD

    Posted: 21 May 2022 06:10 AM PDT

    I want a new battlefield game to be set in real accurate wars like the Korean War and the Vietnam War I had 2 grandfathers served in those wars here's 3 photos of my grandfather serving in the Vietnam War so what do you think should battlefield 7 take place in

    Posted: 21 May 2022 12:32 PM PDT

    pardon the Snapchat video... but... what? wasn't the train

    Posted: 21 May 2022 02:23 PM PDT

    So I just got 113 revives on fort de vaux (operations). Still lost unfortunately

    Posted: 21 May 2022 06:47 PM PDT

    Some nice tank shots

    Posted: 21 May 2022 06:24 AM PDT

    Battlefield V - Clips

    Posted: 21 May 2022 01:14 PM PDT

    started playing bf3 recently again and the nostalgia hit like a truck

    Posted: 21 May 2022 10:08 AM PDT

    I still remember the fall that bf3 came out like crazy. I was in 9th grade and I lucked out with the way my schedule worked. I had study hall in the afternoon towards the end of the day so I managed to get all or most of my homework done. On the bus ride home all i could think about was bf3. I would get home, run up to my room and play bf3 for 5/6 hours almost non stop. This went on for about 8/9 months in a row. Bf3 was my first shooter so when i first got it I mainly played infantry but after awhile I got into vehicles. Nothing was more satisfying than the learning curve of tanks, LAV's, AA, Jets and the helicopters. It was amazing to see myself go from being absolute trash to being able to dominate the leaderboards round after round. I would pull 12 hour sessions on the weekends with small breaks in between also. I would also do that during the summer. That summer I basically played bf3 non stop except to walk my dog through the neighborhood. One of the best summers ever. Anyone else remember the first year that bf3 came out? I also managed to clock in around 2,500 hours in bf3.

    submitted by /u/Technical-Memory5821
    [link] [comments]

    .....not again

    Posted: 20 May 2022 08:51 PM PDT

    [BF4] Is the game still worthy to buy?

    Posted: 21 May 2022 11:24 AM PDT

    As the sale is on discount, is it worth it to buy it? I am just wondering as I've heard good things about the game and wonder if the community and the servers are still alive in the game. It being out for almost 9 years.

    submitted by /u/LegionLegacyDMK
    [link] [comments]

    For those on console reminiscing on BF4

    Posted: 21 May 2022 07:06 AM PDT

    I'm on ps5 and have been playing bfv as my main shooter since 2042 released and felt like a clown for preordering based on a trailer. I tried bf1 and it was super immersive and a super aesthetic game with a great campaign but I honestly had quite a bit of hit reg issues and the skill gap felt higher there after jumping in late. I've kinda gotten bored with bfv, like shit just isn't fun so I bought a ps4 version of BF4 to reminisce. Holy shit, bf4 is so much fun, still. The campaign is dope, the multiplayer is exactly what I remember and super approachable. The visuals are honestly better than 2042 at this point with way better art direction, and it is honestly such a good game even in 2022. I wasn't too hopeful on finding a good server cause I'm in Australia so the playerbase is just smaller, it's hard to find decent ping outside of Aussie servers. But at peak hour, there was 2 packed Aussie servers, one being hardcore. Probably the same population as bfv. I'm so glad people have stuck with it cause I see myself playing this at least until something better cones along. My point being: don't settle for mid battlefield when the bf we crave is still kinda poppin and feels amazing. So get the fuck on and play gamers 😎

    submitted by /u/whatauniqueusername
    [link] [comments]

    taktiks

    Posted: 21 May 2022 08:13 PM PDT

    Tanks?

    Posted: 21 May 2022 07:42 PM PDT

    Guys I'm starting to get annoyed with battlefield players. Most of the matches I've played in the past year have been ruined by tank spammers. They all just farm infantry and run from any combat vehicle. It's stupid how these players consider themselves to be good but couldn't play as a foot soldier to save their life.

    submitted by /u/ebk_h3lios
    [link] [comments]

    Another day of flying

    Posted: 21 May 2022 03:23 PM PDT

    HZ with the homies, dominate extract 1&2

    Posted: 21 May 2022 12:05 PM PDT

    I'm sorry, but I miss claymores in 2042. That is all.

    Posted: 21 May 2022 05:39 PM PDT

    Sometimes you snipe for the yellow headshot icon.

    Posted: 21 May 2022 01:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment