• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 24, 2022

    Battlefield I flinched irl

    Battlefield I flinched irl


    I flinched irl

    Posted: 24 May 2022 01:03 AM PDT

    Battlefield 1 No Hud Behemoth Destruction.

    Posted: 24 May 2022 02:27 AM PDT

    Only in Battlefield, you can 1v1 a tank (if you’re stupidly lucky and/or the enemy tank isn’t a sharp driver)

    Posted: 24 May 2022 06:24 AM PDT

    The voices from the heavens above

    Posted: 24 May 2022 08:12 AM PDT

    Why is Dice terrible at releasing their games?

    Posted: 24 May 2022 03:51 AM PDT

    Dice has a reputation of not having the best games launch in the industry with many titles such as BF4,SW BF2,BFV and now BF 2042 being a complete mess at launch so is there a reason why is this the case?

    Yes I am fully aware that the state of these games at launch does not reflect the quality of the games later on after updates (except BF2042 fuck that shit) but you have to wonder why Dice is terrible at making a first impression with their games

    submitted by /u/No_Measurement894
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 1 No Hud: St. Quentin Scar

    Posted: 24 May 2022 08:20 AM PDT

    Pilot headshot followed by 2x collateral in same clip

    Posted: 24 May 2022 12:49 AM PDT

    Halofield, or How I learned to waste everybodys time

    Posted: 24 May 2022 07:57 AM PDT

    I was watching the trial of the century and decided to futz around and have some fun. I started up a simple game design document on a Battlefield game (or new game) that I would want to play. Like a dream game that could never be. Didn't even finish it, there were a couple of extra pages I thought up but ultimately thought that everybody already got the gist of it. Who knows, maybe there are other people out there that would love some of the ideas themselves.

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1riNLXl25VschfVdfAV9gtPu8IUpx1G8R?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/Neo_Kaiser
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with (PC/GMT)

    Posted: 24 May 2022 02:20 AM PDT

    Hey

    I'm not sure if this is the right place but I would like to find people to play Battlefield with.

    I got them all installed on my pc, so I'm open to all games.

    Have fun!

    submitted by /u/Vivid-Smile
    [link] [comments]

    Very calm kid screams on Bf1

    Posted: 24 May 2022 08:29 AM PDT

    Not today…

    Posted: 24 May 2022 08:11 AM PDT

    these Battlefield 2042 Bots are getting out of hand.

    Posted: 24 May 2022 08:06 AM PDT

    Only In Battlefield - Top 10 Moments

    Posted: 24 May 2022 07:50 AM PDT

    First BF experience (2042)

    Posted: 24 May 2022 07:42 AM PDT

    So, I managed to grab BF 2042 at Amazon for 25 Euro for the Xbox series X to watch for myself how bad the situation actually is.

    While I had some minor stutters it runs pretty fine and I actually like this game. Never played any other battlefield game.

    But I have one problem: I suck so bad that I'm actually ashamed (it's not my first fps).

    I have 0 idea how to move around the map since 60% of my deaths I get killed from behind before I can even react.

    35% of my deaths are from players that are actually in front of me but I just can't see them, it's like they are almost invisible.

    The last 5% of my deaths are actual gunfights where I just can't get my aiming down.

    If I had to guess I go like 1 kill 30 deaths in each game.

    So while aim assist might be broken (at least on the series X), my bigger problem seems to be lack of experience at battlefield games. Are there any sources for new players like basic movement and especially settings to increase player visibility?

    Thank you very much!

    submitted by /u/SnowEisTeeGott
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play BF1 or BF5

    Posted: 24 May 2022 07:13 AM PDT

    So guys, I finally have some time on my hands, so should I play BF1 or BF5 before you say bf4? I've been playing bf4 for like an hour almost every day. I just wanted to get into the new BF game.

    2042 is out of the discussion. 😔

    submitted by /u/itz_brandonvp
    [link] [comments]

    Threading The Needle

    Posted: 24 May 2022 12:40 AM PDT

    2022 International Special Operations Capabilities Demonstration

    Posted: 24 May 2022 06:38 AM PDT

    Apple Reportedly Talked With Electronic Arts About Potential Acquisition

    Posted: 23 May 2022 08:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment