• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 3, 2022

    Battlefield 4 Back in 2016 my friend told me that Bowie and machete have the longest range and I’ve been using them ever since

    Battlefield 4 Back in 2016 my friend told me that Bowie and machete have the longest range and I’ve been using them ever since


    Back in 2016 my friend told me that Bowie and machete have the longest range and I’ve been using them ever since

    Posted: 03 May 2022 05:10 AM PDT

    my luck in battlefield 4 in 9 seconds :

    Posted: 03 May 2022 03:02 AM PDT

    Why I love BF. So many ways to get your kill, like using there own claymore again them.

    Posted: 03 May 2022 08:22 AM PDT

    How to Kill PLD Snipers... ...Roadkill ... missed rendzook....

    Posted: 02 May 2022 03:37 PM PDT

    Hardcore Nation Metro [PS4]

    Posted: 02 May 2022 08:31 PM PDT

    How to spot C4 in defuse?

    Posted: 03 May 2022 01:29 PM PDT

    I can't find the c4's on the bomb in the gamemode defuse. Can I even spot them?

    submitted by /u/THIJS18MA
    [link] [comments]

    just finished the campaign and Holy shit is this the best game I've ever played

    Posted: 02 May 2022 08:53 PM PDT

    Weapon suggestion for Rank 32

    Posted: 03 May 2022 12:42 PM PDT

    I'm currently rank 32 and I'm wondering what gun should I use for Assault class. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Sxffer_A1one
    [link] [comments]

    why can't I play online? (ps4)

    Posted: 03 May 2022 07:58 AM PDT

    Why can't I play on the servers? , I being trying and it won't work , please help

    submitted by /u/mfitzy12_
    [link] [comments]

    Battlelog emblem not showing up in game.

    Posted: 03 May 2022 12:13 AM PDT

    Does anybody know why my new battlelog emblem does not show up in game? I have equipped it in battlelog, but it still shows my old battlelog emblem in game. I even deleted the old emblem. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Karlos_Bandidos
    [link] [comments]

    My friend is having issues with his game. It has exclamation points next to every server for him and he cant join. He has all dlc downloaded as well. Anyone know how to fix this? I can send Pic if necessary we play on ps4 btw but he uses ps5

    Posted: 02 May 2022 09:04 PM PDT

    Best Battlefield 4 Quadrable kill

    Posted: 03 May 2022 06:57 AM PDT

    What weapons/gadgets have become worse as players have become better over the years?

    Posted: 03 May 2022 05:48 AM PDT

    Got to think about this as I was watching some old BF4 guides from around 2014 where they suggest stuff like: "Use laser pointer to get better hipfire or use tac light to blind enemies." Fast forward to today where I get killed way more often when I turn on laserpointer because players just spam the light of the laser even if they don't see the player behind the laser. Another thing are mines/C4 traps since almost all tanks use thermal optics and the mines just get immediately destroyed. What else was good at launch but gets you killed nowadays?

    submitted by /u/datlitboi
    [link] [comments]

    what if

    Posted: 03 May 2022 04:54 AM PDT

    EA/DICE reused Battlefield Hardline's settings/engine (which is kinda a massive upgrade of bf4 and bf3) on the new bf title and release it on November 12, 2021.. that would be really awesome I think

    submitted by /u/Sway676
    [link] [comments]

    BF4DB Workarounds.

    Posted: 03 May 2022 12:18 AM PDT

    Howdy, if you have been wrongfully banned by sweaty boomer BF4DB admins for shitting on them like I have. Then I have the guide for you!

    First and foremost, if you own BF4 on steam log into your Origin and unlink your steam account. Uninstall and reinstall Origin, by no means should you log into your old account ever after that. Consider it burned. Make a new Origin account and either purchase a new key, or just link your steam to it (Origin will let you link infinite copies of Steam BF4 to different accounts.)

    Before loading up BF4 for the first time and connecting to a server you need to make sure you have a new public I.P, easiest way to achieve this is by unplugging your modem for around <5 hours. This is long enough for DHCP to release a new I.P, you can also contact you ISP but they might honestly tell you to do the exact thing I mentioned here.

    Next and most important thing here. DONT FUCKING CHEAT. Consider this your second chance if this is what you were banned for. Don't fuck up the game for others, let us enjoy it while it lasts.

    submitted by /u/IcyInevitable9093
    [link] [comments]

    Working on the Mastery Dog tags for the Bulldog, Ace 52, and Scar h Sniper Variant

    Posted: 02 May 2022 10:52 PM PDT

    As of now I have 300 to 315 kills with the bulldog and Ace 52 and 280 kills with the scar h sv I think. I wanna know if there any tips to know or what's the best way to play out or get the best out of these ways. I really do enjoy running these weapons. As of now the attachments I'm currently running are.

    Bulldog: holo, green laser, suppressor or Muzzle Break, folding grip

    Scar h sv: I normally use either flir or any 4x scope, target detector, Heavy barrel, folding grip occasionally I use bipod

    Ace 52: I run either kobra, coyote or irnv sight, target detector, I put no barrel or suppressor, folding grip

    I wonder what situations is best when to use them.

    submitted by /u/Soviet_Yunyun_-
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone plays bf4 on ps4 I’m trying to get the mpx so you should totally join my chain link game thank you in advance DICINGKING

    Posted: 02 May 2022 07:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment