• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 12, 2022

    Battlefield 3 New(?) way of servers spoofing player count. It lists real players in the browser, but once you join there's not even half as many.

    Battlefield 3 New(?) way of servers spoofing player count. It lists real players in the browser, but once you join there's not even half as many.


    New(?) way of servers spoofing player count. It lists real players in the browser, but once you join there's not even half as many.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2022 03:49 AM PDT

    Just tried playing on ''Hyena Club'' german server. BBLog shows 40 players, server itself also shows 40 players (no unknown bots), meaning it doesn't use fake bots. Nice, so I join.

    Then once I enter the game, each team had only 6 players... the hell? I alt-tab and check the server's players on BBLog. I see 41 people including me. I alt-tab back in the game, only 6 players each team.

    I have no idea how they do it, but this is absolute cancer.

    submitted by /u/CptnNubs
    [link] [comments]

    Squad Rush With 64 Players Ridiculous🤣🤣

    Posted: 11 Apr 2022 05:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment