• Breaking News

    Friday, March 11, 2022

    Battlefield 4 You came to the Wrong Neighbourhood! ( BF4 is alive and well baby )

    Battlefield 4 You came to the Wrong Neighbourhood! ( BF4 is alive and well baby )


    You came to the Wrong Neighbourhood! ( BF4 is alive and well baby )

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 04:39 PM PST

    Ever Get This Many Ribbons?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 08:14 PM PST

    Just got banned from grom for this. Bruh

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 01:42 PM PST

    Anti-Vehicle Launcher Damage Comparisons (Data + Analysis)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 05:06 PM PST

    Booyah!!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 08:12 PM PST

    Ayo watch yo jet bro! Watch yo jet! ( A J-Dam[n] Story )

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 09:35 PM PST

    Didn't even see me coming!!!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 08:22 PM PST

    Helping the Team to advance. Rush on Locker

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 03:27 PM PST

    Heli Sniping In an Empty Server With the Boys

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 09:58 PM PST

    Surprise!!!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 08:20 PM PST

    I Got Lucky!!!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 08:28 PM PST

    Choppa Down!!!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 08:27 PM PST

    I just bought 60 dollar premium and the game didn’t even show up? Then had to pay 19.99?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 11:18 PM PST

    I looked, and I looked hard for a cheaper option before buying the premium for 60. It wasn't there.

    Then I just went ahead and bought it. Then saw I had to buy the game for another charge of 23 after tax.

    As Gordon Ramsay says "FUCK MEEE" I am beyond fucking excited to play this game again.

    Confused what I got but anyway let the fun begin

    submitted by /u/jsksjsiskjsjsjsjs
    [link] [comments]

    Vehicle players always say that it's too easy to destroy vehicles in BF4 but what's the best way to do it?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 07:09 PM PST

    Every game seems to be decided by which team has the better vehicle players and at the end of the game 1 team will have 2 or 3 people going something like 57-4 and it's impossible to capture any points because as soon as you flip it 2 or 3 vehicles turn up and just spam explosives and mg everywhere before reinforcements spawn in to locate you.

    Sometimes I'll spawn in just to use a stinger and try takedown all enemy air but I only really get 1 hit off before they're out of flares and fly outside of the map to repair unless they're already engaged with one of our vehicles. I've tried being a recon and using the SOFLAM and I get some decent points from hits on marked targets but it seems very rare that enemy air gets taken down by regular soldiers.

    I've probably killed single digit tanks in this game. Every time I get a flank off I'll get one rocket before the tank either spots me (and blows me up/focuses onto me) or they drive off and I die to enemy foot soldiers trying to reposition.

    What's the proper way to take down each class of vehicle? Do I just need a full squad in on the plan or can 1 person do a lot of damage to enemy armor? Also, what's the way to actually get rockets back? It seems like they only resupply sometimes.

    submitted by /u/ChampionsLedge
    [link] [comments]

    Any guns that have the same unfolded bipod as the lmg QBB?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 04:26 PM PST

    XD-1 Accipiter real life counterpart

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 11:17 AM PST

    EA App won't launch BF4?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 03:51 PM PST

    EA App will not launch BF4. Says 'An error on our end caused your launch to fail. Try again a little later.'

    Anyone else have this issue or know a fix? I tried uninstalling and re-installing but that had no impact. EA support said they are trying to resolve it but seems a bit ridiculous that I cannot launch the game...

    submitted by /u/AIRAUSSIE
    [link] [comments]

    Oorah Bf4 OORAH!!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 04:55 PM PST

    Commo Rose

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 04:34 PM PST

    Hey, do you know how to say Affirmative or Negative to the whole team, not only the squad ?

    submitted by /u/Content_Koala3513
    [link] [comments]

    HC Mixed Mode server on PC

    Posted: 11 Mar 2022 11:03 AM PST

    Good day all,

    If anyone on PC is looking for some mixed mode servers on PC, check out Bella's Bastards Hardcore Mixed Modes. NA server and is usually starts populating around 7-8 EST.

    submitted by /u/Idont_knowwhat_to_do
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment