• Breaking News

    Monday, March 21, 2022

    Battlefield 3 I know I'm late to this..can't join servers due to service communication error pnkbstrA.exe. need help thx...

    Battlefield 3 I know I'm late to this..can't join servers due to service communication error pnkbstrA.exe. need help thx...


    I know I'm late to this..can't join servers due to service communication error pnkbstrA.exe. need help thx...

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 11:18 AM PDT

    How to fix the game getting stuck on joining a server?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 11:41 AM PDT

    I've tried deleting the game, restarting my pc, clearing cache and cookies, restarting my browser, logging out of battlelog, playing as administrator, and using other browsers, but none worked

    submitted by /u/Kyro_Official_
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the BF3: Reality Mod?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 06:56 AM PDT

    When does it come out actually? The last news released on their site on October 2021. We are currently on March 2022. I think we deserved an updated announcement at least...

    mod site, https://bf3reality.com/

    gameplay reveal trailer, https://youtu.be/fGMFSN2tvos

    submitted by /u/TH4LES
    [link] [comments]

    Server crashes?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 06:21 AM PDT

    I've been playing on and off since pretty much release and last week I noticed that there's random server crashes all over. Servers just seem to reset and they empty, rinse and repeat. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any idea why it happens?

    submitted by /u/m2shotty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment