• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 19, 2022

    Battlefield 4 Fortune favours fools

    Battlefield 4 Fortune favours fools


    Fortune favours fools

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 10:56 AM PST

    Probably should've packed a stinger

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 03:14 PM PST

    Hello, can someone help me with this error/bug? I don't understand why it happens

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 03:47 PM PST

    LF PS4 Squad for getting trophies

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 11:12 AM PST

    If anyone wants to squad up and help each other with trophies. Obliteration and Domination matches are nearly impossible to find from my experience.

    submitted by /u/Naman_Hegde
    [link] [comments]

    [XBOX] Could use a hand getting a server going again. Join LAZER CAT GOOF SQUAD

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 11:41 AM PST

    If you feel like being a bro or broette and hop in to help get the server to populate it would be much appreciated. I'd even be willing to consider making someone an admin.

    Server name: LAZER CAT GOOF SQUAD

    Right now its classic map rotation of large conquest. I'd be willing to mix it up once it gains traction

    submitted by /u/MustyLlamaFart
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me what this is? it stays on in game and in lobby, i've never had this before

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 10:35 AM PST

    Gun differences.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2022 09:31 AM PST

    So tell me guys, what do you feel is the differences between the m16, m416, and m4?

    I see it as m16 is better range, m4 is better close, and m416 is the middle ground.

    I have played the hell out of the m416, and a little less out of the m4, and now am trying out the m16. I really love how versatile the m416 is. What are the advantages of the m16 over the other 2?

    I love having designated sub roles in each class. I really wish they had multiple load out options like bf1. For example when I run medic, I have defib and med bags with the m4. For all around combat, I have the grenade launchers or underslung shotguns, with defib, and m416. I want to fit the m16 in there as a little sub class but don't really know where to put it where something else won't outshine in.

    submitted by /u/Senior_Air_896
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment