• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 5, 2022

    Battlefield 3 We Used To Have Car Meets Now There's Mortar Meets

    Battlefield 3 We Used To Have Car Meets Now There's Mortar Meets


    We Used To Have Car Meets Now There's Mortar Meets

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 04:26 PM PST

    Is it possible to unlock everything on the pc version instantly like with the fan made multiplayer iw4x for Modern Warfare 2?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 12:31 AM PST

    I really loved the game back then on the 360 and id like to play it again on pc, but there is no way its feasible to unlock everything again. i remember how long it took for me back then. if there is no way, i guess the game is just gone for people like me.

    submitted by /u/Appropriate_Name4520
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to play the game NOT on a browser?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 10:40 PM PST

    I've bought the game and it redirects me to a website.... looks like everyone else is also having this. Please tell me the game is not on a website. I bought the game off steam.

    submitted by /u/AirShark_1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment