• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 13, 2022

    Battlefield 3 ScrapMetal M5K Tryhard

    Battlefield 3 ScrapMetal M5K Tryhard


    ScrapMetal M5K Tryhard

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 11:26 AM PST

    m1911 and veteran status

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 03:33 AM PST

    Hello!

    I would like to know, is there any chance nowdays to recive the m1911 weapon and veteran status? I have read somewhere that contacting support helps but i did twice and they both told me that battlefield 3 is "sunset game" and they wont be able to do nothing. Is there no other way?

    submitted by /u/Ornery_Victory_7872
    [link] [comments]

    Get your buddies kit (specialty).

    Posted: 12 Feb 2022 09:49 PM PST

    I had forgotten about this, and I'm sure only the person who told me and myself know of it. I just posted it to the 2042 sub.

    BF3 you're not locked into a specialty.

    BF3 you're next to a Medic he gets shot, if you get near them and hit your 'Reload weapon' key you will take his kit, and now you can revive them. But you're stuck with what they equipped themself with.

    You can do this to any team player and get their kit when they are down.

    We were in chat, BF3 had just come out, and he's yelling at me to revive him. I had no clue what he was talking about, he was a medic and tried to get me to revive him. That's how I found out about it.

    Every time I do it, I get a kit I can't use. Always worked out that way.

    Edit: the person who's kit you took, their kit now is what you were. You've just traded with them.

    submitted by /u/Trax852
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment