• Breaking News

    Friday, February 4, 2022

    Battlefield 3 I've recntly bought BF3

    Battlefield 3 I've recntly bought BF3


    I've recntly bought BF3

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 02:54 AM PST

    I've bought bf3 on steam but it doesn't want to start, I can only turn on battlelog, multiplayer and campaign won't launch. I've already tried everything from ea support. I don't really know what else I can do to launch this game. Please, help me

    Edit: Problem is solved. The reason: MSI Afterburner. Bf3 started working normally after closing that app.

    submitted by /u/InquisitorScorn
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox montage

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 05:47 AM PST

    Everything Was Bad In This Clip ��

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 08:12 PM PST

    PS3 servers crashing constantly

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 08:35 PM PST

    As per title i have been playing bf3 on ps3 and chances are that after a while im getting a server crash almost guaranteed , dont know i anyone has the same problem?

    submitted by /u/panamaniacs2011
    [link] [comments]

    My heart broke while playing bf3 again

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 06:05 AM PST

    So I was on a trip down the nostalgia highway, and after going back to classics and having a blast playing them (cod2,cod4,Red orchestra 2, Rising Storm 2, Insurgency, counter strike source and 1.6, day of defeat, team fortress 2...) I figured out the next game I had to play again was bf3.

    Oh boy what a disappointment. There are no hardcore servers left on PC (played yesterday evening so I guess it was the most populated time with 3-4 full servers), the metros servers are banning explosives (fuck this, getting blown up in these corridors was actually fun), and there isn't any server with DLC's that is populated enough.

    Did nostalgia trick me or was this game waaaay more enjoyable back then ? Is it just me, who only played HC and hates Casual gamemodes ?

    Anyway, I might give Bad Company 2 a try as my next game. Idek if there are servers left tho

    submitted by /u/MyNamesRMG
    [link] [comments]

    I still had this cool clip from last year, I cut it nicely for you | I hope you like him...

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 02:44 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment