• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 23, 2022

    Battlefield 3 If you know you know.

    Battlefield 3 If you know you know.


    If you know you know.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 07:08 AM PST

    Capture the Flag on Grand Bazaar??

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 07:37 AM PST

    Play BF3 online on Game Pass, Xbox Series X?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 05:53 PM PST

    Hello!

    I used to play BF3 online on PS3. I recently got Game Pass on XSX and downloaded the game. But it just does the loading animation endlessly when I try to go on multiplayer. The game itself will load and get to the main menu screen.. I'd love to play this online again. It could just be me being older but is there some sort of connection with this "Premium" and "EA Play" thing?

    Any idea if this is just not meant to be played online on XSX?

    submitted by /u/s0ulesque
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment