• Breaking News

    Friday, February 25, 2022

    Battlefield 3 I know why this game is dead on console and PC most of the time

    Battlefield 3 I know why this game is dead on console and PC most of the time


    I know why this game is dead on console and PC most of the time

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 03:19 AM PST

    Just remembered Battlefield 3 was infamous for the ban hammer. You get a 3 or more KD in 10mins bam see you later. Fuck you buddy go onto another server.......wait, we're the only server left running 24/7 metro 70% health 3k tickets? Make an alt account buddy so we can ban that too

    You main the svd with foregrip, laser sight and iron sights? You're using a cheater loadout Bam....get that shit outta here

    submitted by /u/TheDopePineapple01
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 08:04 PM PST

    In Battlefield 3 for PS3, I cant access multiplayer or online. It used to work, but then I unlinked my PSN from EA so I could link another PSN. But on both accounts when I try to go online all I get is a blurry screen. And yes, I do have the online pass. Any idea's on how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Arham_Daniyal
    [link] [comments]

    M416 With Suppressor Sounds Cool With Almost No Downside

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 07:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment