• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 12, 2022

    Battlefield 4 Got accused of cheating for this

    Battlefield 4 Got accused of cheating for this


    Got accused of cheating for this

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 12:40 AM PST

    a screenshot a day #17

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 07:24 PM PST

    Goddam whirligigs

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 04:17 AM PST

    Windows screensaver got me thinking I’m loading into Dragon Pass (Easter Egg image #2)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 09:51 PM PST

    best way to end a killstreak

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 10:20 PM PST

    We got back to bf4 and tried hardcore so here's a short clip of us

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 07:09 PM PST

    Do you guys think the gaming industry has become increasingly predatory and toxic?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 10:51 PM PST

    Ladies and gents. Video games are very phenomenal human invention. They give us hours and hours of great fun. However I feel like that in the last… I'd say 10 years the gaming industry has become very predatory and very toxic.

    So I though I'd ask reddit on their thoughts on two questions:

    1. Do you guys think the gaming industry has become increasingly predatory and toxic? And if so,
    2. Where did it come from?

    Personally I feel like that very recently (In the last 10 years) we started being swept away by this trainwreck of broken triple A titles on release, franchises being killed for no reason, trend hopping, constant yearly new releases which absolutely make no sense, skins for money, season passes etc,etc.

    It would be genuinely impossible for me to breakdown everything. As there is just to much to cover and I genuinely lack the intelligence, tools, and willpower to be able to do it on my own.

    Maybe through community involvement we will be able to understand everything better. As to why things have come to where they are right now. Feel free to discuss and debate.

    Kind regards,

    Buda :)

    submitted by /u/SleepWellRadioFm
    [link] [comments]

    Chopper Damage

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 08:03 PM PST

    Hey gang:

    So, I fly choppers pretty often, specifically scout choppers, but I ran into some trouble tonight. Let me preface this by saying I'm completely open to the possibility that this guy was just better than me, but I'm actually unsure about this.

    So I was flying as usual, and I ran into the other team's scout chopper pilot. I engaged and landed about 4 seconds of sustained minigun fire on him total. He did not appear to have any on board engineers. He managed to down me with about 2-3 seconds of sustained minigun fire, leaving him with 20-30 hitpoints to spare.

    Over the course of the next match, I was shot down 4-5 times by the same guy, never managing to down him. Two of these I can chalk up to mobile AA helping him, one to me just missing nearly every shot, but the others are a little unclear. It seemed like I was landing a lot of hits, and he rarely, if ever, seemed to have an engineer helping him, yet somehow he always had like 60-80 health left. I'd like to point out that I'm really quite decent at choppers, not god mode, to be sure, but decent enough to land most of my shots. Anyone better than me at piloting have any explanations? Am I just not very good and not perceiving the amount of damage I was dishing out properly? This guy was just always melting me in every single engagement, and it seemed like no matter how many times I would get the jump on him, no matter how much I'd hit him before he'd even see me, I'd get melted the second he turned around.

    submitted by /u/Gruel_Consumption
    [link] [comments]

    All Jihad Vehicles in the Battlefield 4

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 04:18 AM PST

    What is your Favorite Assault Rifles? and Why?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 11:33 PM PST

    What is your favorite assault rifles in bf4 and what attachments you use on them.

    Here is my personal favorites and attachments i use on them

    1. Famas: Kobra/Coyote, Green laser sight, Compensator/Suppressor, Folding Grip

    2. Sar 21: Flir, Green laser sight, Heavy Barrel/Suppresssor, Potato Grip/Vertical Grip

    3. Ar160: Flir, Green laser sight, Heavy barrel/Suppressor, Folding Grip

    4. Cz805: Irnv/kobra, Green laser sight, Heavy barrel/Suppressor, Folding grip

    5. Qbz951: Flir, Laser Light, Heavy barrel/Suppressor, Potato Grip/Vertical Grip

    6. Bulldog: Holo, Tac light, Muzzle Break, Folding Grip

    submitted by /u/Soviet_Yunyun_-
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on jump glitching ?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 10:00 PM PST

    I run a server on PS4 "No rules No bans" and a player joined who spent a few hours jumping around with half his character model falling into the ground.

    I didn't ban him but it was a struggle putting them down

    What are your thoughts on this behavior ?

    submitted by /u/JimboWusPoppin
    [link] [comments]

    pc servers to practice flying

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 01:29 AM PST

    I got a joystick for Christmas and got decent in the firing range with choppers. Looking for a place to go to get better. Or at least play with someone who understands and take the gunner seat.

    submitted by /u/Semetersi
    [link] [comments]

    Go in air superiority

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 11:15 PM PST

    Is a really good gamemode

    submitted by /u/big_pp_cum
    [link] [comments]

    Hello buds

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 07:46 PM PST

    I'm on PS4 looking for a scrubs to go with

    submitted by /u/SammyArmy0025
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment