• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 16, 2022

    Battlefield 3 FULL SCREEN NOT WORKING (NOT LIKE ALL THE OTHER ISSUES)

    Battlefield 3 FULL SCREEN NOT WORKING (NOT LIKE ALL THE OTHER ISSUES)


    FULL SCREEN NOT WORKING (NOT LIKE ALL THE OTHER ISSUES)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 12:00 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    Decided to return to BF3 after what, 6 years? Maybe 7?

    Fresh install, new PC, origin install etc.

    Windowed mode works fine apart from the crapiness of running in a window, however as soon as I flip to full-screen mode my FPS drops to 1 or 2 (seriously 1 or 2 FPS). Almost feels like its chugging or that its not using my graphics card at all.

    Like it will even take a second or two to register i've even moved the mouse

    I've looked and looked and looked for a resolution but I just can't seem to find one.

    submitted by /u/mrbipty
    [link] [comments]

    NVIDIA RTX DLDSR 2.25x 15% Smoothness testing with Battlefield 3

    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 04:24 PM PST

    HUD Scaling for 1440p

    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 04:15 PM PST

    Are there any fixes for this? The minimap is way too small. Adjusting with M and N do not help.

    submitted by /u/-alanthegreat-
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign not launching

    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 09:37 AM PST

    I've been trying to replay the campaign for a while, and everytime I get sent to the battlelog, and click play campaign, it's always stuck on intializing. Is there anyway to fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/Kepler_44b
    [link] [comments]

    Can somebody help me with my battlefield

    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 02:57 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment