• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 11, 2021

    Battlefield 4 sigma male grindset and hardcore mechanical keyboard sounds

    Battlefield 4 sigma male grindset and hardcore mechanical keyboard sounds


    sigma male grindset and hardcore mechanical keyboard sounds

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 04:58 AM PST

    Sniper rifle goes boom

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 05:47 AM PST

    I got 5 kills with an RGO Impact

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 04:30 AM PST

    Getting very high ping on servers that used to be much lower

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 04:54 AM PST

    Hi, I mostly play battlefield 4 on German servers where I used to get a ping of around 150. Since a few days I am getting a ping of around 220. Now I live in India, yet I am getting a high ping of around 250 in Japanese servers. It used to be around 120. However, On Chinese and Hong Kong servers am I am getting the same ping which I used to before (around 60).

    I checked with other games as well such as battlefield 5 and star wars battlefront 2 and these games also have the same problem with ping (in a similar pattern as described above). My internet upload and download speeds have stayed the same so I'm really confused as to why this is happening.

    submitted by /u/Schwarzekreuz
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up for Defuse/Carrier Asault? (PS4)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 07:52 AM PST

    I need some wins on those modes and everyone knows that they are barely played.

    submitted by /u/HellcatsWraith
    [link] [comments]

    Can I modify presets?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 03:20 AM PST

    I recently came back to BF4, and wanted to make some faction-specific loadout presets (I like to role play a bit). I know how to make presets in Battlelog, and I also found them in the Android app, but it seems they are fixed when you create them? When I load a preset and make modifications, it's no longer referred to as the preset, and saving only saves the loadout.

    Am I missing something? Because the alternative would be to delete the preset and recreate it every time I want to modify it, and surely that can't be the intended way?

    submitted by /u/FHLogan
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite Eurpean servers on pS4

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 11:37 PM PST

    What are your favourite Eurpean servers on the pS4?

    submitted by /u/Buffsteve24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment