• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 16, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Just found this on Silk Road

    Battlefield 4 Just found this on Silk Road


    Just found this on Silk Road

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 09:19 PM PST

    The fear of god

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 10:45 PM PST

    Im buying a bf4 server

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 08:15 PM PST

    Hi guys, im planing to buy a bf4 server for me and my friends where we can have fun and play this amazing game without any annoying admins its going to be 32p based in EU (Germany) with our fav maps/mods (anyone can request a map/mode of their choice), the thing is i have no idea how to buy a server so if u have any knowledge in this subject plz help.

    submitted by /u/R1haegar
    [link] [comments]

    Any depressed insomniacs who want to play some BF4 on PS4/5?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 05:13 PM PST

    Hit me up if you wanna team up, all I have in this life is my flying skills… and I need a gunner in my life. All my friends left this game years ago… but like escape from tarkov… I never got out. Years latter, and 4 is still the daily boot up. Kindred spirits, fellow late night grinders, I implore you to dust off the disk and go back in… are you with me gamers?

    submitted by /u/strayer99
    [link] [comments]

    Come Play on New Server. THANK YOU.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 10:58 PM PST

    Still convinced that that the CS5 is a beast

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 07:15 PM PST

    “Reddit bf4 SA”

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 04:06 PM PST

    New server for you all Xbox players. Everything is normal except extra tickets. Preset is Second Assault Maps, conquest. Go crazy.

    submitted by /u/doc_brietz
    [link] [comments]

    Why I hate the Phantom Bow

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 08:33 PM PST

    Alright, so a few months ago I asked a buddy of mine to help me with a experiment with the phantom bow. I have the mastery tag but it's all been from close range kills, and I wanted to see how hard it would be to get kills in longer ranges. So what better way than to hop on caspian and see if I could get some kills to and from the tower. And of course I said you gotta go big or go home. So I started off in the us main and waited for him to get on the tower. I then spent the next minute or so getting the range calculated and I started getting headshots, the phantom headshot blood spray was going crazy. (and im not talking about the bow when I say phantom there, if you are unaware there's a bug where you get a headshot and you don't deal damage) It was infuriating to see that I couldn't kill the dude even though he had well over 10 arrows that smacked him in the head. So I decided to halve the distance and it still wouldn't deal damage. I love the bow but the fact that I repeatedly hit someone in the head and it doesn't do damage is crazy.

    submitted by /u/MaouSenpai
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon battlebacks

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 05:24 PM PST

    I have gotten 2 weapon battlepacks for the p90 but i don't understand how i got them, from what i can find you get then every 50 kills, but people say you need "every attachment" for the gun to start getting them. But them whats the point? I really don't understand this, can anyone properly explain weapon battlepacks?

    submitted by /u/FishSl4p
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment