• Breaking News

    Friday, December 10, 2021

    Battlefield 4 I love this game!

    Battlefield 4 I love this game!


    I love this game!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 02:18 PM PST

    What are your thoughts on the Fire Extinguisher Countermeasure?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 05:06 PM PST

    PS4 players, I run the server Battlefield 4EVER. I added dragon valley 2015 and operation outbreak to the map rotation tonight along with the classic maps. We’re currently at 40 players on dragon valley so come join and let’s get the server filled with some different maps to play

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 04:36 PM PST

    currently studying engineering just to play one round of zavod like this (as a bf4 engineer)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 04:05 AM PST

    Honestly couldn't tell you my thought process here

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 11:34 AM PST

    Aiming for the c4 and got the driver. Oops

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 09:26 PM PST

    So I cant connect to ea online But my wifi is great other online games work and i tryed disconnecting and connecting to my wifi and I dont know how to fih on my PS3

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 11:29 PM PST

    Need Help getting Dead Stop on PS4

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 07:04 PM PST

    title says it all

    submitted by /u/HAISKDNLX
    [link] [comments]

    Dread it. Run from it. The scuffed DMR still arrives.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 07:48 AM PST

    Here’s what too many hours flying the attack looks like

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 11:17 PM PST

    Anybody have a clue what’s going on with the servers?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 12:26 PM PST

    Most annoying bug + no help

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 11:13 AM PST

    About playing on xcloud

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Hello everybody To put it in context: I used to have a PS4 where I played Battlefield 4. I was top level, had hundreds of hours of gameplay and excellent k/d. About a year and a half ago I sold the console and never played it again. Now I'm back to playing from the beginning on xcloud but my performance is terrible compared to what it was.

    The big question is: I don't know if I'm rusty or if the disadvantage of playing via streaming is very high compared to those who play directly from Xbox. I play with a connection of 100mb/s in fiber optics and I don't actually feel any command delay, but maybe keeping it in my head interferes.

    Anyway, does anyone have any idea of ​​the real proportion of disadvantage playing on xcloud? can it be psychological?

    submitted by /u/Puwpk1nn
    [link] [comments]

    Wouldnt this be called cheating?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 03:14 PM PST

    I joined a completely empty server just to check out a map I never played and I realized i can ca flags and score points. Just curious not that it really matters or anyone cares.

    submitted by /u/DependentLast3757
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts on the McMillan Cs5?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 03:20 AM PST

    Best weapon?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 07:16 AM PST

    What do you guys think is the best and most fun for each class of weapons: AR, DMR, SNIPER, etc?

    submitted by /u/-_-Already_Taken-_-
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 tries to fry my GPU (RX 6600)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 10:32 AM PST

    So, I've been playing BF4 on a gtx 1060 3gb for years without problems. I bought a RX 6600 and the second I get into the game the temperature starts to rise like crazy (from 40ºC idle to 60ºC in the main menu).

    The second I get into a match, shit hits the fan. The fans start to spin like crazy and when I check the temperature it's usually at around 80ºC or more, then my pc hangs and I have to restart.

    Obviously this is only happening in BF4 (thats why I posted it here) and I have no problems running BF1 and BF2.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/LavenderClouds
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on chopper TVing?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 09:10 AM PST

    I'm having a hard time hitting basic shots.

    I'm not sure if I'm still used to BF2 TVing system where you have to click which I was pretty damn good at but I'm having a hard time hitting some of the most basic shots on the helicopters in this game.

    Seems like jets are easier to hit than helicopters with a TV missile.

    submitted by /u/DependentLast3757
    [link] [comments]

    Chads of BF4, why did you switch to BF4?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 04:44 AM PST

    What made you drop your curent game and diceded to buy BF4?

    submitted by /u/HellcatsWraith
    [link] [comments]

    Operation Metro TDM Type 95B

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 07:13 AM PST

    Been there Done that.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 09:15 AM PST

    Brokenfield 4 Question of the day 10: What if Shotguns and Dmrs were able to put long range scopes that were exclusive for sniper rifles?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 03:08 AM PST

    Lack of chopper pilots who use stealth in bf4

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Im maybe 50 hours into the game and I know the game is way past its prime. Im struggling to find pilots who utilize low flying to sneak around. 9 out of 10 times ill put my gunner into a position where they can get a shot off on the enemy chopper without even beeing seen by them.

    Ive done this even against some of the best little bird pilots on flood zone.

    Below is an example of an average run I did on Caspian Border as a pilot. I never get pilots to fly me around in this style. Mind you I didnt execute everything perfectly but this challanges the enemy chopper to be more aware.

    The name of the game in the chopper world has always been "Ill most likely beat you if I sneak up on you"

    https://youtu.be/7q7siYc2Dr0

    submitted by /u/DependentLast3757
    [link] [comments]

    5200 mvps wow

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 06:49 PM PST

    So, Battlelog on PC (at least), stopped tracking all sorts of progression stats and for how long has this been going on?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 02:08 PM PST

    Just reinstalled the game from scratch a few days ago, played for around ~9 hours, and none of my stats (hours played, SPM, KDR, KPM, etc) updated, only the "BATTLE REPORTS" of the landing page of my profile did update, but it now reports that every match was a LOSS, which is wrong and can be checked by going to STATS > REPORTS.

    Found a thread on the awfull replacement for the battlelog forums at https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Battlelog-incorrect-battle-reports-incorrect-many-statistics-no/td-p/10923829 reporting the same thing.

    My emblem change didn't updated in-game as well, but shows up on my BL profile?

    wtf is going on here? Anyone have a clue? Is this a known thing thats going on for a long time or what?

    My profile if anyone wanna check the wrong win-vs-loss battlereport thing: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/hltp/battlereports/1114465852/pc/

    submitted by /u/digwhoami
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment