• Breaking News

    Monday, December 20, 2021

    Battlefield 4 A flawless assassination 😎

    Battlefield 4 A flawless assassination ��


    A flawless assassination ��

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 05:11 AM PST

    PLD+Javelin is our go-to when the skies are heavy #squadup

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 09:54 PM PST

    Dont you just love this ?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 02:14 PM PST

    Love this community

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 04:46 PM PST

    Can you give me some advice as newcomer?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 02:47 AM PST

    Hello, as title said, i am not a battlefield veteran, i did purchase BF 2042 but unfortunately i don't like it, seems too much warzone. I decided to get Battlefield 4 + Premium and so far i really enjoy it but i would like to know some good weapons/loadout to use.

    I mostly like to play Engineering - Sniper when/where is possible.

    What are the best Snipers, rocket launchers, engineering weapon?

    I play mostly "normal mode" but sometime i join hardcore aswell because it's really fun. (Conquest)

    Thank you for the future help.

    submitted by /u/Loremvp
    [link] [comments]

    Tank vs Jet

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 10:53 AM PST

    Cs5 question

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 08:09 AM PST

    If I am using the cs5 with the 8x scope,how much would I need to lead if my target is 90m away from me and sprinting

    submitted by /u/ps4-gamer2009
    [link] [comments]

    Obliteration servers (PS4)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 04:11 AM PST

    Obliteration is my absolute favourite game mode on bf4. Is anyone else immediately checking for servers when you browse? I can only find 1 server which only has a few players once in a while.

    Can y'all tell me if you find one or add me if you are wanting to play

    hodson4321

    submitted by /u/Yosef__
    [link] [comments]

    Quadbikes on Locker?! [ XsX]

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 06:10 PM PST

    So I was stealing my nerves to run outside through the sniper/mortar/SUAV gauntlet when I hear noises up the mountainside. I look up to see a quadbike falling down the slope and over the cliff side. That's the second time I've seen a quadbike on Locker recently. WTF?

    submitted by /u/TxDuctTape
    [link] [comments]

    Double Tag

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 02:24 PM PST

    "Evasive maneuvers" mid fight

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 04:03 PM PST

    Help unlocking m60 on ps3 bf4

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 10:12 PM PST

    Their is no maps for the challenge =(

    submitted by /u/Due_Comfortable_8997
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any tips with Proximity Scan?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 08:27 PM PST

    I want to try an use proximity scan for most vehicles except jets because they're useless in jets but for tanks, aa, boats, and helis. But is there any tips or advice when using this upgrade or should i avoid using this?

    submitted by /u/Soviet_Yunyun_-
    [link] [comments]

    Game won’t let me launch from steam

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 08:18 PM PST

    Basically as the title says every time I try to play the game it says it can't launch because EA and origin are both working at the same time and I need to shut one off and then I can play. Anyone know how to permanently delete the EA thing so I can play battlefield or if I need to remove origin I can do that I only got them to play one game with a friend and don't need either one anymore.

    submitted by /u/Resident_Rip_1867
    [link] [comments]

    AA in spawn

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 06:41 PM PST

    what is with the cult following off people sitting in spawn with the AA and shooting actives all the way across the map. i've noticed this is especially the case on lancang dam and golmud. as for the people that do it. could you shed some light on what gives you enjoyment rather than a tank or lav?

    submitted by /u/baccy-chan2001
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 going off

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 05:13 PM PST

    Whats with people and flares

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 03:46 PM PST

    Like is there something special they do?

    submitted by /u/Cold_Football9539
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment