• Breaking News

    Monday, December 20, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Crow’s Nest on Paracel Storm

    Battlefield 4 Crow’s Nest on Paracel Storm


    Crow’s Nest on Paracel Storm

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 11:12 AM PST

    TEAM UCAV... I know, I know. We lost but were having so much fun.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 04:34 PM PST

    The cs5 is now my best primary!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 12:28 PM PST

    Press F to pay respects

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 09:09 AM PST

    That's it fellow soldiers. I'm very sad to say this, but I am no longer having fun in Battlefield 4. Don't get me wrong, game is awesome and if somebody asks which battlefield to try, I'd go with BF4. It's just... I've spent couple thousands of hours in game and have already experienced everything it had to offer, done everything I wanted to do. Now I'm tired. I still occasionally jump in when my friends are playing, but I don't get any joy from the game itself...

    Anyways, this game gave me countless of hours filled with good memories. Time has come for me to move on and find something else. It was an honor fighting alongside you comrades.

    submitted by /u/tigran_i
    [link] [comments]

    Our actions have consequences....Like locking an enemy soldier in a metal box with us

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 08:55 PM PST

    Thought this was funny considering 2042.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 03:39 PM PST

    To the people that hog the AA tank and camp at the deployment.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 06:15 PM PST

    Why?

    Just played Gulmod. Dude was on the AA tank for half the game. Maybe had 1500 points and 1 kill. He was so far back enemy aircraft were able to get close and he was also a bad aim. I got fed up. Joined the enemy team and got him with a suicide Jeep attack. I was promptly banned by the admin (the guy in the tank).

    submitted by /u/12InchPickle
    [link] [comments]

    Getting expansions with an old copy of BF4?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 05:33 PM PST

    Heres the situation: I recently bought BF4 premium edition on sale for $5 on steam. My friend wants to play with me, he owns the old baseline BF4 on origin. He has no DLCs (China rising/Naval Strike/etc).

    Option 1 is buy these DLCs on origin for $15 each, which seems unreasonable this late to the party.

    Option 2 is for him to buy BF4 premium edition during the next steam sale.

    Question is, how would origin respond to that? Would his old copy of BF4 simply be upgraded to premium? Or would he have BF4 and BF4 premium listed separately in his library (making him lose his old rank and unlocks)?

    Any suggestions on how we can resolve this without him paying an unreasonable amount or causing some kind of origin account issues?

    submitted by /u/Trisrx
    [link] [comments]

    I can't access the EA servers

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 01:29 PM PST

    What is the fastest way to earn xp is it locker conquest spamming revives?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 06:37 PM PST

    Core or hard-core? Or custom?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 05:22 PM PST

    I started off playing core on bf3 and when I moved to bf4. I dabbled in hardcore and eventually that was all I liked to play. I like how you don't have to dump and entire clip into somebody to get a kill and overall it feels more realistic. Also I'm not the best shot so the chance for a 1 shot snipe made it hard not to like hard-core. I stopped playing for awhile and came back to core and just couldn't get back into hardcore.

    Recently though, I've found I like a mix of two the best. I like the health and damage from hard-core mixed with some HUD features like mini map and 3d spotting from core. I also like the custom respawn delays or lack of delay on custom games and the increased ticket count for long games of conquest.

    Just wondering what is your guys' go to mode?

    submitted by /u/BroLetsPlaySome64
    [link] [comments]

    Question.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 01:08 PM PST

    If you already finished the campaign, can you go back to the last mission, sacrifice Irish or Hannah, and get thier gun?

    submitted by /u/coolman1488
    [link] [comments]

    First time in 3 years and I got my butt kicked ...

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 12:20 PM PST

    ... but I still enjoyed it. Battlefield 4 was a game that accompanied me throughout my teenage years, with me accumulating almost 800 hours in this beautiful game. Yet the day I got to R140 it just ... stopped gripping me the way it did back then. Every round felt the same, BfH and Bf1 were already out, the servers seemed to be dying, and so I stopped playing it.

    Until today. It was the first day in about 3 years that I played a couple of rounds and I really got my butt kicked. It made the game feel kind of fresh again though, yet at the same time it all felt very familiar. It was like a time capsule - everything was the same : you still don't get revived, you still don't get ammo, explosion spam is still very much alive and those .50 cals still make you wanna choke the guy using them. But man I enjoyed the hell out of those couple of rounds, I felt like the little man I was back when the game released, being passed around by seasoned veterans. Yet now I'm the Veteran, and I got passed around by the younglings.

    I hope my post fits into this subreddit, even though it is just a little outburst of nostalgia. Maybe someone reads this and feels the urge to give the game another shot after a long time, just like I did. If so : Do it. The game is just the way it was years ago, still the very same Battlefield 4 I hated and loved oh so much.

    Most of all : thank you, to all of you guys who still keep the game alive and running. Take care.

    - General MrBratwurstmann

    submitted by /u/_IlPrincipe_
    [link] [comments]

    Does premium give me all my already unlocked dlc weapons from PS3?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 11:04 AM PST

    Back then I had all my dlc weapons but since I had PS4 none of my dlcs transferred so I was wondering if I get premium it will give me my weapons back.

    submitted by /u/zachari2007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment