• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 2, 2021

    Battlefield 4 One sec, wrong launcher

    Battlefield 4 One sec, wrong launcher


    One sec, wrong launcher

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    I miss dealing with Jihad jeeps

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    How do I shoot down the good heli pilots?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    I've been just starting this game playing engineer mostly - trying to shoot down helicopters and jets - but a lot of the people that use helicopters are godly. I feel like I see them zooming in and out of building upside down with 100% accuracy and evasion (exaggeration, but still i can never seem to get them). Is there a meta for shooting them down?

    submitted by /u/CorporalClegg25
    [link] [comments]

    A couple days ago on flood zone this ONE GUY was circling ONE building in a little bird doing nothing else except for when a helicopter from my team came near.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    Every time I played Golmud Railway I always see that one NPC playing on Chopper just shooting his TV & tows all round. Are they worse than long range sniper that sits at the back of map with 40x. What are your thoughts?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Almost impossible to get repair ribbons by yourself

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    I join a server, I type in team chat "Need ribbons, let me be your repair engy" or "Anyone need a repair gunner", etc.

    No one responds, but I see plenty of 1/2 tankers driving around taking damage. I jump in one, get out and try to repair, and they always drive away from me half damaged and eventually die.

    Are the majority of tankers just braindead and can't bother to read chat? I'm offering to be a repair bot and no takers.

    Super frustrating.

    submitted by /u/key_stroked
    [link] [comments]

    Viper Showroom: Landing the Heli inside the Shanghai Tower

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    a reason why battlefield is good

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    So a little bit ago i was playing battlefield and my team was playing on shanghai and as we started most of the city was almost gone while we were still playing a i was in a huey and all of the sudden our helo gets out of control i said to myself "the guy must be a newcome to flight control" and then i found out he died in the cockpit and i had to run on foot and a tank came around the corner and blew up my medic and i found cover and then when that building collapsed i swear it went quiet and i saw a tank and bmp pass me and i was like 3 to 4 inches away then someone saw me and a mrap came out of nowhere and killed the guy

    submitted by /u/Initial_Ganache_1590
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 snipe hype for 2042

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    How Effective is Jump Spam?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Yes, this question is mostly due to my salt in locker.

    Asking how Effective it is, and if it actually messes with the hitboxes. I tend to never have any shots hit a jump spammer (heck, someone jumping in general), even if they're on target, but I could always just be bad at aiming, server lag, etc.

    submitted by /u/AprocalypticCardinal
    [link] [comments]

    190 Kill MG4

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Cracked Killstreaks and Aim on Battlefield 4!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Battlefield Admins....

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    my personal record on flood zone

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    tips to play the Engineer

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    im fairly inexperienced on the Engineer class and my biggest problem is with destroying tanks. i dont have much dificulties dealing with other vehicles like boats and choppers, but for some reason i dont have the same result when it comes to tanks; and so i came here to ask if any of you have any tips for me to improve my performance against tanks: what is the best launcher/mine to use ? what part of the tank should i prioritize and what are the best tactics to deal with enemy tanks ?

    submitted by /u/DarkFalcon1887
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment