• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 24, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Damn

    Battlefield 4 Damn


    Damn

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 02:08 AM PST

    dear choppers. thanks for taking the blame.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 11:01 AM PST

    To those complaining about good pilots...

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 03:10 AM PST

    A serious post. Please help us if you can. One of the members of the BF community might be even attempting suicide - this is no joke, all help is very welcome.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 12:39 PM PST

    Hey guys, this is more of a serious post here. So 2 days ago, the Battlefield wallpaper artist, Kolibri made a tweet like this. We dont know what he is saying but leading up to this he made some really depressing tweets. The post itself is very hinting, we need to help him.

    Spread this around, everyone who knows Kolibri closer, please contact him. Please spread this tweet around the community for a bigger chance of help. This is no joke, please take this seriously and help if you can.

    submitted by /u/yaboisad_heh
    [link] [comments]

    AEK users when they are behind enemy lines and the enemies don't know.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 10:24 AM PST

    There's no endorphin rush quite like sniping a jet out of the air

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 12:43 AM PST

    Wait till you see the white of their eyes

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 11:16 AM PST

    Every kill/death counts!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 05:33 PM PST

    Quite sad that F-18 wasn't in BF4 as a DLC jet for Naval Strike...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 07:29 PM PST

    Server admins need to crackdown on this, it’s making the game unplayable

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 05:57 PM PST

    What's the most mild but annoying thing in Bf4?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 06:40 AM PST

    In my opinion the swimming part in the USS Titan mission.

    submitted by /u/Virginboombox
    [link] [comments]

    Who do so many people get angry about the aek?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 11:38 AM PST

    I've put several thousand hours into bf4 and have gotten at least 500 kills with every weapon and I just honestly can't find a reason for the standout aek hate.

    The gun does exactly what its supposed to. Its a cqb monster that sucks at range and requires just as much skill to use with efficiency and efficacy as literally any other weapon. I can admit it probably needs a little bit more spread per shot but honestly even without that it's just not that special.

    The gun is a tool and like any tool it should do most of the work for you but require you to know how to use it. And every gun in bf4 is like that. Each one can do incredible things but you have to know when, where and how to use it in order get the most out of it. You wouldn't pick a galil over an ak in csgo in a full buy. Why would I pick an objectively worse cqb gun over one literally designed for it?

    As for the "sweats" the movement can be a bit dumb yeah but at this point it's the most efficient and effective way to play and being angry that someone would play the way that maximizes their potential at winning is beyond silly. If you aren't willing to go that far for a win dont be upset that someone else is. You're also ignoring the fact that most of the aek tryhards play cqb maps. The aek sucks on anything beyond like lockers, metro and tdm. I'll always pick a aug or m16 over an aek any day on something like firestorm or hainan.

    This isn't really a git gud post either. Its more of a "you're not being objective and it's not fun for anyone" type post. I guess my point is to encourage you to take another look at the games balance and try to see if from another viewpoint.

    submitted by /u/Omeihhh
    [link] [comments]

    I did the thing

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 05:51 PM PST

    Heard him but didn't see him :)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 08:32 PM PST

    I don't need an AA, Tows work just fine

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 04:57 AM PST

    Travis Scott's concert be like

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 08:02 PM PST

    Help with the platinum trophy.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 05:56 PM PST

    After I started playing Battlefield 4 in 2015 I finally decided to platinum this game in 2021 because it's a masterpiece in my opinion. After struggling with bugged throphys for half the day today I'm now sitting at 98% completion and only the multiplayer trophy is missing. Sadly I can' find any lobbys to win the last game modes that I'm missing. I got no ribbons for squad dm and defuse so I'm assuming that those 2 are missing. I looking for 3 other people or more to start those servers so I can get a win in those game modes (PS4). Thx for your help :)

    submitted by /u/Skittlezgotfrags
    [link] [comments]

    "Kicked by Punkbuster" error

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 05:52 PM PST

    So I just downloaded BF4 and now I am getting this error and I am not sure why cause in the past I have never had it before, so please someone help I just wanna play a good battlefield game.

    submitted by /u/thESupreMeFanCyMan
    [link] [comments]

    156 Kill Mtar-21

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 08:10 AM PST

    I finally love this game, and I'm so excited about it.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 02:32 AM PST

    Played quite a bit on PS3 and then mostly switched to 1 and V once I got a PS4. I eventually bought 4 for PS4 with all it's DLC, and to my disappointment, I just didn't like the game anymore.

    The whole experience just felt way less smooth compared to the more modern titles. The frame rate didn't feel great, and the aiming felt super clunky and stiff.

    I wanted to love the game, but no matter how many times I tried (70hrs), I just couldn't get into it.

    Then about month ago, I was looking through the menus on my TV and saw that I had game mode. I swear that I looked for it before, but somehow must have missed it. I flipped it on, and noticed just a slight difference in some of the games I've been playing, nothing crazy though.

    A few days ago, I re downloaded BF4, since all my hype for 2042 has gone down the toilet, and much to my surprise, it somehow runs amazingly now. Seriously, it's night and day. It is so damn smooth now. The frame rate is much improved, and aiming feels 100 times better. I feel like I'm finally in control. It's amazing. Even the graphics look improved to an extent. Pretty much the whole experience has been changed and I'm finally in love. This game is so freaking good.

    And the icing on the cake is that earlier tonight when playing on Operation Outbreak. Im fighting for C when all of a sudden I start hearing music from a helicopter above me. I look up at it in confusion and immediately get killed by somebody.

    I then spawned into the helicopter and proceeded to fly around the map for the next few minutes, shooting the minigun at anything in sight (lol just trying to get the most out of the experience), while the music blasted in my ears.

    It was heaven.

    Apocalypse Now is one of my favorite films, and this was probably one of the best moments I've ever had in gaming. I couldn't believe what was happening.

    So yeah. Everything came together perfectly. I'm so happy that in 70 hrs, I have never heard anybody playing the music before, and that my first experience with it came after I had finally started really enjoying the game. Like I said earlier, truly the icing on the cake. I'm sold. This game rocks. Thank you Game Mode for finally allowing me to love this game.

    submitted by /u/RomtheSpider88
    [link] [comments]

    Good ol bf4 moments

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 05:53 PM PST

    Just ran into a cheater for the first time

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 09:47 AM PST

    The dude was invisible. I didnt even know it was possible to cheat on ps4. Needless to say after the 5th time of being killed by an invisible lvl 140 I went to another server.

    How is this even possible? Can you hack ps4 or something?

    submitted by /u/ChiefChair
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4) Add me up, looking for people to play with! ID: iPar_3-Sixty ✌��

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 09:27 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment