• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 20, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Having some issues running Battlefield 3

    Battlefield 3 Having some issues running Battlefield 3


    Having some issues running Battlefield 3

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 05:23 AM PST

    So I downloaded Battlefield 3 today on my PC. After downloading BF 4 and encountering some issues that made the game lag extremely, I thought "what the hell" and just downloaded 3 instead. But now I'm encountering the exact same problem I faced while playing BF 4. Even before getting to the main menu, every single thing was slow and lagging. Hell, even the Battlefield intro sequence was lagging. I'm pretty sure my PC meets the minimum requirements to run it. Does anyone know anything that could solve this? I would highly appreciate any feedback I can get

    submitted by /u/numerouswater
    [link] [comments]

    Operation Metro KH2002 Highlights

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 11:44 AM PST

    Battlefield 3

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 12:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment