• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 14, 2021

    Battlefield 4 That's the truth..

    Battlefield 4 That's the truth..


    That's the truth..

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Tank deploying a smoke screen

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    I love this game so much

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Never leave your vehicles ... nor get shot out of them :P

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Ah yes, sniper shotgun

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    A little zook

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    I don't think anyone was expecting that

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Goosebumps

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    #1 Salty golmud admins couldn't handle a 10 kill streak��

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Lockers be like

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    i bought the wrong shortcut bundle. will steam give me a refund?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    or is it a consumable like battlepacks that cant be refunded?

    i just wanted to play LMGs with more than 10 rounds with out having to grind the class for 8 years

    submitted by /u/Splatulated
    [link] [comments]

    Man dies and turns into a heli

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Yo so I need some help or advice here

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Just started playing BF4 on my PC like 2 days ago. Played it for a few hundred hours on Xbox back in the day so I'm glad to be back.

    But the constant tick rate and packet loss notifications are killing it for me. I've tried everything, read tons of forums, everything. I'm on 2070 super. I changed my refresh rate from 300 to 60, lowered graphics down to the lowest setting. Turned off v-sync and try to only play on servers where my ping is between 50 and 70.

    But I'm still getting these annoying icons and I'm losing so many weird gun fights that feels like half my shots aren't registering. I just want to have fun playing but the game just seems to be intent on fucking me over every match. I'm hard wired in with fiber optic internet.

    I really don't know what else to do. If anyone has anything that they tried that worked for them I'd appreciate the advice and help

    submitted by /u/Word_That
    [link] [comments]

    yo sub admins. fix your stuff. cant click any of this. have to load a different sub to check messages

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Request to DICE about HAZARDZONE

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    While Battlefield is all about the all out warfare, and game modes like conquest. Alot of people love games like EFT n Hunt. So please Dice, dont put Hazardzone behind a paywall and KILL it the same way Firestorm was murdered

    submitted by /u/Gykoru
    [link] [comments]

    hello guys yesterday i bought bf4 and i saw that i had to buy some expansions for some modes,can i still have fun without buying those?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    Need some help with troubleshooting. I always get this error 'Lost connection to the session'

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    I always get this error 'Lost connection to the session' after a few minutes of joining a server. My internet is decent, and I don't have any connection issues in any other game. I even use ethernet on top of this. So I don't understand as to why I would randomly lose connection to the server. Anyone with suggestions?

    submitted by /u/thegodzilla25
    [link] [comments]

    Helppp

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    I am planning to buy battlefield 4 on steam. Is it worth it in 2021. Like is the multiplayer still alive and all. Since 2048 is coming will the servers shutdown soon??? Pls help.

    submitted by /u/CaptiveCactus67
    [link] [comments]

    Unica 6 headshots Xbox one

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    I was wondering if someone would be alright hopping into a relatively empty server with me and helping me get the Unica 6 headshots. Had all the assignments done on my old account and just looking to breeze through the hard ones

    submitted by /u/ItsTrafalgar
    [link] [comments]

    This isn’t shipment

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    Getting banned from BF4 lobbies after 30 sec or so

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This is propaply a really common thing in bf4, I'm on pc, what do i need to do, does it have something to do with origin?

    submitted by /u/ChrisiNSX
    [link] [comments]

    Tombstone trophy

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Hey guys/gals

    I was wondering if completing the campaign on hard had the same glitch that BF3 did?
    Wherein you could just saunter through the campaign on easy and then switch to/replay on hard for the last mission?

    submitted by /u/Silv3r3agle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment