• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 5, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Operation locker outdoors be like

    Battlefield 4 Operation locker outdoors be like


    Operation locker outdoors be like

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Cool guys don't look at explosions...or at least that's what my mom said.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    Battle pickup > Attack Heli

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    To Preload the Beta go to Origin client > Store > Bf2042 page > Try it first

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    bellyflopped him to death

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Why do I sometimes get these green lines and a range counter on my sniper scope?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    My thoughts on Battlefield 4

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    So i've been playing BF4 for a very good while now, I consider myself somewhat a BF Veteran as I got into the series with Battlefield 2 on the PC. I kind of dropped out of the series for a while until BF1 when i came back. In BF1 I got to around the 120 ranks-ish, In BFV I also got to rank 120. As I am typing this I am rank 54 almost 55 in BF4 so I have a good amount of time with the game to form my opinions on it. Note that I started with BF1 than to BFV than moved over to BF4 so i've kind of gone backwards lol, so some thoughts may be just because i've played the more recent titles.

    OVERALL

    I like the game, its fun and more Stable than BFV (That game is a buggy mess) I don't play like a sweat where you try and get as many kills as possible and play every single day. I play the game casually and to have fun. I do pretty well but If i'm not at the top of the Scoreboard I don't care, as long as i'm having fun that's all the counts, same goes for when me and my friend play. To me this game is just a nice game to turn off your brain for a bit and have some mindless fun.

    ON-Foot Gameplay

    Being on the ground is quite enjoyable, I kind of prefer BFV's more fluid infantry movement but after awhile you get used to BF4's. A lot of the guns are rewarding and are satisfying to use, Shotguns in particular feel great when you rack up a killstreak (Don't get me started on Operation Locker). The only thing i'm not a huge fan of is Sniping. Sniping in this game feels heavy and stiff, Compared to BF1's and BFV's more fluid sniping. Not to mention the bullet drop, you eventually learn how to lead your shots but still, Sniping is something I don't really do alot in this game.

    Vehicle Combat

    Vehicle's are fun and do require some thinking however It's way to easy to exploit it. To me it comes down to who has the cheesier loadout *cough* Sabot and Staff shell *cough*. Still It is enjoyable but I feel that future titles made Ground Vehicles more fluid and require a bit more thinking on where you aim your shots.

    Air Combat- Helicopters

    Helicopters took some time getting used to but they are incredibly fun once you get the hang of it. I play on Xbox and because Aiming with TOW missiles can be a pain, I just run Hydra and AA rockets. A pretty balanced loadout. Will say though that they can be pretty OP with the right loadout and gunner (Siege of Shanghai, enough said).

    Air Combat- Jets

    Honestly one of more preferred vehicles to play, Jets are fun and require a good amount of skill. Maybe I'm still learning but I'm not a huge fan of dogfighting, Mainly because its a pain when you get 2v1 and that happens quite a bit in this game, and its a pain to loose someone on your tail. Not to mention a good Pilot can Cheese the entire server. Before you say it, yes I know there are guides out there and I have read them and they do help improve your flying. I usually stick with Attack jet with the JDAM, most satisfying way to kill people.

    The Community

    One of if not the most sweatiest communities (Maybe it's just me on Xbox), I'm sure the entire community isn't bad there are good peps i've played with but a majority i've experienced are major Tryhards. The closest community to BF4's tryhards I can think of is GTA Online. I literally had a User DDOS me for killing him twice in a stealth jet lol, Internet was down for like 5 min though so he using the budget DDOS tool. My last match was a sweaty pilot who killed me once, than he was in a Tank and I killed him with a JDAM. Sent me salty messages saying i'm a noob and that i'll never be like him, made me laugh inside. I don't take this game seriously it's a casual shooter from like 8 years ago. I play to have fun, you know what video games are meant to be. Overall my advice to new players is just ignore other peeps and focus on having your own fun, don't let them ruin it for you.

    Final Thoughts

    BF4 is fun and enjoyable and despite the few criticism's I have on it I enjoy it despite it's flaws, If I were to rank BF4, BF1, and BFV I would say;

    #1- BF4

    #2- BF1

    #3- BFV

    Again this post is just my thoughts on the game, As I wanted to share it with you guys and see what you think.

    submitted by /u/Sucide5612
    [link] [comments]

    A few weeks ago I noticed I was ~50 games away from 250 mvp ribbons, told myself I would unlock it before 2042's release and (thanks to the delay) I actually did it!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    I guess I hit the heli co-pilot based on his reaction in chat.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Only moderately impressive, but I'm proud of my newly developed M40A5 skills;

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Chaotic

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    someone help me pls

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    I bought the game and it closes it opens the origin and asks for a code, but I have no idea where to find this damn code

    (it's not in my email)

    submitted by /u/ShrekLoverr4
    [link] [comments]

    My mate was upset I ended his streak like this

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    16 Second Highlight of BF4 before 2042!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    all equipment shotgun :D

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    How do you not get locked on like this

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Anyone else want Locker, Metro, Pearl Market to return in 2042?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    I didn't like Metro/Locker when I first got into it (as a new player to PC fps gaming) because it was just too hot to handle, and vehicle warfare was just easier in comparison.

    But after playing infantry more and getting decent at it I absolutely LOVE these maps, hope they return somewhere down the line!

    submitted by /u/Pretend-Tangelo56
    [link] [comments]

    Pls Help me. I am planning to buy the game, but i have a few doubts.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    Right now BF4 is on sale on steam so i am planning to buy it. However i was checking the reviews and found out that official servers have been stopped. My main aim is to play MP, so is this fact true? Also i live in India, and have noticed another negative review that no Asia serves exist. Can this rectified using a VPN to play on EU servers. There also seems to a problem of Admins reckelssly banning players, does this actually happen?

    One last question i have is that, i have a slightly low end pc. I have tried to play BF4 campaign and i got some good fps, like 40 to 50. Will MP run smoothly does it require a higher end pc?

    Thanks a lot for all the people who took the time to read this. I just wanna get the value of the money i am paying, hence i amasking such question.

    submitted by /u/defusedcreeper7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment