• Breaking News

    Monday, September 27, 2021

    Battlefield 4 What are your thoughts on the Mtar-21?

    Battlefield 4 What are your thoughts on the Mtar-21?


    What are your thoughts on the Mtar-21?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    Maybe next time Mr. Jeep-man.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Wall-E is trippin balls

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Funny Clip Compilation

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    uhhh that’s not a grenade

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Upgraded to BF4 from BF3 a week ago just so I could become Boat Guy

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    aek but burst only :D

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Incredible 18 Kill Streak

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    The Scout is so underrated

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    The battlefield companion app isn't working on Android 12.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    So for the 10 people that still use that, anyone know if there's a fix? It's nice being able to see my stats and stuff without having to risk crashing from an alt tab.

    submitted by /u/1Freezer1
    [link] [comments]

    Just playing campagin on my laptop :/

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    Take This!!!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    You could say this was quite lucky spawn.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Hardcore lobbies

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Does anyone else deal with people on your team just sprinting in front of you when you're standing there spraying down a hallway that has an enemy in it? I'm tired of gettin kicked from lobbies for that.

    submitted by /u/Spikedog22
    [link] [comments]

    I keep getting kicked by punkbuster as soon as I join a game :(

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    I used to love this game but haven't been able to play it for over 2 years now just because I keep on getting kicked by punkbuster I once fixed it when a streamer helped me out and showed me how to restart it or something but I can't remember how he did it. Can someone please help me

    submitted by /u/R1mzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, im looking for a squad to get the BF4 Phantom Elevator. Anyone up for that?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    How to archive Max accuracy?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Haven't played this damn game in a while, but everytime i shoot (when static and crouching) bullets go and act however they feel like. Granted, i always tap fire and mostly use DMR. Needles to say I only hit 50/50 of my shots... ... On the other hand the people i play against be strafing left and right while firing near full auto and hitting almost all of their shots? And I'm talking about 50+ m. How? It's almost as if they didn't have any spread/bloom penalty.

    I know they are cheats out there that remove spread and recoil, as well as showing everyone on the minimap and as spotted all the time, but I refuse to believe that most people are cheating (even tho considering how old this game is, that's most likely the explanation).

    I'm not bad either, I'm not The Best but I would say I'm above average. KD is around 1.66 ( just in case y'all just say git gud or something)

    submitted by /u/Lo-fidelio
    [link] [comments]

    How? - Battlefield 4

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    whenever i try to launch bf4 it just redirects me to battlelogs on my browser, how can i fix this?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    just bought the game and EA blessed me by being unable to actually open it, I tried all the troubleshooting solutions online but it just leads to one of two scenarios:

    1. battlelogs opens up anyway

    2. the game acts like its going to open up (asking for permissions and showing up as running) but just closes it self down after a few seconds.

    does anyone know of any other solutions? im at my wit's end

    submitted by /u/PR280
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment