• Breaking News

    Friday, September 24, 2021

    Battlefield 4 They don't even know.

    Battlefield 4 They don't even know.


    They don't even know.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    What are your thoughts on the 338 Recon? I really think this is a very forgotten and underrated sniper rifle and the sounding on this thing

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    This all happened in one round...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    I escaped being blown to HELL

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Just started out in Battlefield 4 a week ago, I'm interested in hitting some challenging shots. Any suggestions? (here's a poopy rendezook)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    Get Down Mr. President!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    For the greater good

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Battlefield 4 chat is so entertaining

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Battlefield 4 Heli Pilot Snipe

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Crappy mic'd up PS4 player looking for a loyal conquest team

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    Hopefully I'm not yelling into a 9 year old void, because I haven't seen many servers over the past few weeks. Lately, I've been playing and trying to sharpen my hand-eye coordination with the intent of getting polished up for 2042 and I'm looking for a team...meaning 3-5 people that play PS4, have a mic, and can play most evenings. Not looking for anyone that wants to sit back and snipe the whole game or fly helos around and single-handedly get their K/D up. Don't worry about how good you are, I need smart people that can heal, repair, revive, suppress, anti-air, anti-tank, and rush a spawn point HARD. Interested? Add me on PS4/Babbaboo24

    submitted by /u/KortezTheKiller
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 on Steam or Origin?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    I recently downloaded BF4 through Steam, but my doubt is if I must play it with Origin... Or, with Steam, or both opened?

    submitted by /u/TogusaRDDT
    [link] [comments]

    500IQ AA Mine Play (colossal brain)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Anyone getting black void-like graphics when playing Bf4 on PS5?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    It mostly happens when I play Golmud Railway.

    The world becomes black and it looks like I'm going into limbo world. When I switch seats on a vehicle it's back to normal.

    It has only happened on Bf4 and not other Battlefield ti

    submitted by /u/I_Move_Forward
    [link] [comments]

    AWAKENING (BF4 Recon Montage)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Need help

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    So I bought bf4 about 2 days ago, and I started up the game and it all went good, next time I start the game it picked up my controller as the only input even though I never pressed a button or move a joystick, and now I don't have the controller plugged in but the game still picks up the controller. Can anyone help me?

    EDIT: The only thing that doesn't work is the cursor in the main menu, again i don't have the controller plugged in but i cant use the mouse

    submitted by /u/Rudy_458
    [link] [comments]

    Uhhh that works

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    [PS5] I can play BFV perfectly fine but BF1 and BF4 i disconnect every 3 minutes

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    hello all, i have a problem regarding bf1 and bf4. i literally cant play them at all. i join my friends who are playing and i get disconnected every other minute. unplayable. but the strange thing is i have absolutly no problems while playing BFV or CoD Cold War for example. its just bf1 and bf4. anyone got any ideas how to fix? i really enjoy bfv but id love to play some bf1 and bf4 too. im also a lil bit concerned about bf2042. will i be able to play it like bfv? or will i dc all the time like bf1? any help is appreciated.

    i play on ps5, using LAN.

    submitted by /u/Sittybob
    [link] [comments]

    Levolution killed me lol

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Anyone ever tried using VorpX to play bf4 with a vr headset?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    I don't own vorpx yet but I heard if you get it and want to play and it look decent you need to tweak it a lot which I wouldn't mind but has anyone tried it out that can tell me if it is a decent experience

    submitted by /u/Critical_Way_2698
    [link] [comments]

    Mare's Leg love?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    Anybody here enjoy using the mare's leg? I use it every now and then, but j feel like the only other person I see with it is my buddy. It's a rather fun gun to use, but it's kinda shit unless you're clicking heads.

    submitted by /u/kind_goof
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment