• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 22, 2021

    Battlefield 3 I linked my Gamepass to EA Desktop to download btf3 on PC and when I search it this is what I get. Btf3 is not available in your country. U guys have enough info about that ? I'm from Spain

    Battlefield 3 I linked my Gamepass to EA Desktop to download btf3 on PC and when I search it this is what I get. Btf3 is not available in your country. U guys have enough info about that ? I'm from Spain


    I linked my Gamepass to EA Desktop to download btf3 on PC and when I search it this is what I get. Btf3 is not available in your country. U guys have enough info about that ? I'm from Spain

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    A Few Quick/No Scopes

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Connection issues

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Connection issues

    So I downloaded bf3 from ea desktop with my xbox game pass membership and for the first few days it was working fine but now when i try to join a server, this happens. Does anyone know how to fix this? I even rebooted my router and disables ssdp discovery and udnp device in msc services but nothing is working. Im really looking forward to playing this game again.

    https://preview.redd.it/bczdrk2yivo71.png?width=1043&format=png&auto=webp&s=67bfe8300ddd672360daf1e5a30ce305d1b3a07c

    submitted by /u/Super-Equivalent3247
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment