• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Haha SOFLAM goes brrrrr

    Battlefield 4 Haha SOFLAM goes brrrrr


    Haha SOFLAM goes brrrrr

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    nO sTiNgEr/IgLa/AATrAps oN tHiS SeRvEr������������

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    After waiting in a 46 person queue on xbox this C4 delivery felt good. Fix the damn servers, DICE/EA

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    probably my most epic m320 heli takedown

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    Ive been on this game all day and I dont know how i feel about that

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Watch me do my dab

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    The Official Way to Play Battlefield 4, According to DICE [Full Vid in Comments]

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Can Anyone Explain How I Died Here?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Only in Battlefield.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Anyone ever use a red dot on a sniper… I’m falling in love.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    that's a weird looking little bird

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Why are admins kicking me when I kill them?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    I typically got like a 0.25kd and whenever I kill and admin I get kicked :/

    submitted by /u/audio_noob_
    [link] [comments]

    Brought this for a few bucks on ebay... my fav BF4 weapon

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:02 AM PDT

    Error code 1 on xbox one

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Hey, i'm sure this has been asked 1,000 times before but i can't find a solution anywhere online (all relates to pc version). Everytime i try to join a server, even with quickmatch, i get error code 1. Is there a fix for this or even a known cause?

    Its been working fine up until a few days ago.

    Ive reset the xbox and router multiple times and still get the error.

    Also checked router setting regarding ipv6 vs ipv4, mine only suppprts ipv4 which seems to be the norm in the UK. And my broadband speed is averaging 90-100mb so no issues there.

    Thanks in advance for any help!

    submitted by /u/7DicksToDie
    [link] [comments]

    An influx in helicopter trolls.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    I've recently redownloaded Bf4 after nearly a year of not playing and the one thing that sticks out to me is the amount of people who sit in their spawn and attach c4 to friendly helicopters. They spend HOURS just repeatedly c4ing their own teams helicopters and in the event you're able to get the helicopter off the ground, they redeploy onto the helicopter and spam "get out" or spam the mini gun. I even had one of them message me, "U mad?" Like no dude I'm just in awe how someone can spend their time like this. I hope that those of you that do this will read this and see how damn pathetic you are. Atleast do it to the enemy team!

    submitted by /u/iznelrrr
    [link] [comments]

    Southpaw on controller on PC?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    So I sweated this game on xbox back in the day, and have moved to PC couple months ago. With the hype for 2042, I decided to download it and play it. However something I've noticed is that the control schemes for vehicles is different. Is there anyway to change this with messing around with the key bindings? Can't fly helicopters at all now :(

    submitted by /u/BrickyCeltic
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Chainlink Server

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Afternoon everyone.

    I am frustrated by the fact i can not find a open chainlink server. Please if anyone playing on PS4 can help. Please contact me directly.

    submitted by /u/Gothicgymratt
    [link] [comments]

    Premium edition question

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    I have bought the Premium edition of BF4, so I received a lot of Premium battlepacks. I wanted to ask if this unlocks every Premium item or that you should be lucky to have the Premium item you want unlocked

    Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/Tamim-N
    [link] [comments]

    Rubberbanding after reinstalling

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    I have played the game smoothly for at least a month but my hard drive broke and I had to reinstall it on the new one, after that I experience occasional rubberbanding which I didnt before. It displays yellow fps warning as well when it rubber bands but my fps are stable 120-160. Is there any way to reduce this?

    submitted by /u/SnaqS_
    [link] [comments]

    How to cease a firefight

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Is there anyone who plays bf4 on ps3?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Battlefield companion not loading BF4 detailed stats

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    I got curious while playing with my friend last night what my longest headshot in the game was, and while not having access to the marksman dog tag I had to use the companion app. However, I signed in using my xbox account and now it says I must use my EA account to sign in and be able to see it.

    I have no idea what my EA account log in is, so if anyone has any idea how I can work around this, please let me know.

    Or just add my account and look for me because I am able to view my friends stats.

    My gamertag is: Blame My WiFi (with and L, not capital i)

    submitted by /u/real_matture
    [link] [comments]

    Oh my god it’s real…

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment