• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 24, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Defibrillators

    Battlefield 4 Defibrillators


    Defibrillators

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    Please for the love of God hold them together just a little bit longer. Now I get it if it's crazy and hectic, then yea just hit someone quick. But if you have time, do it right. Like people know this right, this game has been out long enough I would think they would. Still hardly anyone does this. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ahutch1191
    [link] [comments]

    Surprise

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    What 200 HOURS of INFANTRY experience looks like

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Nothing beats a good flank

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    When you're messing around with jeep-stuff...

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    How do you do well on Flood Zone?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    I'm fairly new to BF4 and I'm fairly decent at most maps, Zavod and Golmud being my favourites. I just cannot understand how to get many kills or captures or any positive contributions on Flood Zone, I've tried sniping, anti-vehicle and vehicle classes but I can't really seem to get any tactics together, I either get destroyed trying to counter snipe or shot by 4 different players when trying to take someone on on the rooftops.

    This isn't a "does anyone else hate Flood Zone" post, because as much as I struggle on it, I'd love to get a lot better.

    Can anyone suggest some tactics, plays, etc. that would make it a bit more fun and hopefully a bit more successful? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cw757_
    [link] [comments]

    I hit another zook. KInda jumped sideways so i didnt make it back in

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    So I accidentally pressed "Q" while shooting and got a (lucky) better shot than I would've otherwise

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    Cannot launch game, Missing MSCVP120.dll. TRIED EVERYTHING

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Played this morning fine, this evening i cannot get on, ive tried everything, please!

    submitted by /u/Argon_1
    [link] [comments]

    Suppressors are OP!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Killed him then stole his heli after

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Not today Satan

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Story Question about the events of BF4 and BF3

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    So, after playing the campaign for the third time, and earring the events of BF3, i got a little curious. A: how did Dima get into the prison, and D: what happened to Paris/whatever place in France got nuked, if any of you know I'd really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Llol333
    [link] [comments]

    Need people to play with who use their mics. PS4.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Im just getting back into this game, and its still a lot of fun. I have like 30 hours on this profile and have never even heard other people talking on the mic. I can play any class i need to. Thanks. SN: DaJacko_101

    submitted by /u/Mountain_Spirit_4317
    [link] [comments]

    Helicopter exists: nobody: Me:I took that personally

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Hey, can anyone give me some Tipps about weapons/ vehicles and just general advice!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    I haven't played any bf other than bf1 and I am just getting my ass kicked! Can anyone give some general tips for a new player?

    submitted by /u/PeppermintButler17
    [link] [comments]

    squad quickmatch keeps asking for password

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    ive been trying to play as squad with my friend, but every time we find a match it asks for a password and if i manually select a server through the browser, im the only one that joins

    submitted by /u/nueks
    [link] [comments]

    500,000 plus chopper kills without cheating vs a cheater lol.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    What’s up everyone, I rented a U.S. server on PS4 and I’m having a hard time getting anyone other than boosters to join my server lol. Anyone wanna help? Base maps for now but when it’s full I can change them to DLC

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Looking for PS4 Milsim

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Me and my friend are looking for an active milsim on PS4. We previous milsim experience

    submitted by /u/Alexander_Akers3115
    [link] [comments]

    "You were kicked by punkbuster". I've been playing bf3 because this erro seems to never stop happening. Anyone knows how to fix it? Got 2300 hours of playtime, and now I cant even spawn before getting kicked.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    It took a lot of time to make but finally.. Anyways how bad is it?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    the best

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment