• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    Battlefield 3 New score with p90

    Battlefield 3 New score with p90


    New score with p90

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Returning Console Player From 2013- Now on PC.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    Hello All.

    I used to play this instalment of Battlefield religiously as a 13 year old- I knew I liked Battlefield's shooters more than COD's. I did want to ask the community of PC player, however, of the player population. Is the community still active on PC? Are there still servers that run Noshahr Canals TDM 24/7, Metro, Operation Firestorm Etc?

    I would appreciate your answers.

    submitted by /u/lllshizmizlll
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for co-op PC

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Hello i'm looking for people to complete co-op on Easy and i'm down for Hard difficulty.

    submitted by /u/incsblason
    [link] [comments]

    BF3 Network Tweaks

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    I searched online for Online game tweaks and Found disabling Nagle's algorithm helpful for some online games and what's the concern regarding bf3?Does disabling the algorithm help in any way?

    I am using 4G mobile internet (Tethered) and I am looking for a way to enhance connection stabilty I have relatively good signal strength and I have a modem D-link2750U(Previously using DSL internet).Is there a way to forward ports by connecting my phone to my modem and Using internet access via LAN cable to my PC?

    Fibernet and Wired internet(Cable or ADSL) is currently not accessible for me.

    submitted by /u/Forsaken-Ad743
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment