• Breaking News

    Monday, August 16, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Connection issues

    Battlefield 3 Connection issues


    Connection issues

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    I have just downloaded bf3 on my Xbox one after taking quite a break, I've been playing multiplayer the last few days non stop without issues, today I tried to hop in a game and right away I noticed it says "unable to retrieve feed" for battle feed. Won't let me join any servers because my "internet is slow". My internet is completely fine, have restarted router, hard reset my Xbox and uninstalled/ reinstalled the game. Nothing works. What do I do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Imandrasucks
    [link] [comments]

    Commentary Loadout: Mtar-21 Holosight 50-11

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment