• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 3, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Keep telling me to 'get out' and I'll switch teams and flip your tank.

    Battlefield 4 Keep telling me to 'get out' and I'll switch teams and flip your tank.


    Keep telling me to 'get out' and I'll switch teams and flip your tank.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    Just casually encountering a megaldon

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Out of body experience

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    When you find a rats nest, you remove it

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    The Schlick, Schnippity Schniper

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    New fav thing

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Just found my new favorite thing to do in bf4, cosplaying an isis suicide bomber and finding a tank and sending the driver to god

    submitted by /u/The_Lord27
    [link] [comments]

    I'm proud of my little video. Recent clips and shenanigans. TOW shots, long range snipes, and some badass transport pilot skills. Thank you soldiers.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    Can’t have too much teamwork

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    Just got banned from the bad boys hardcore server despite having a pretty average game and following the rules. Don't join this server if you hate badmins.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    I found the final boss.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    After I factory reset my PlayStation because of a bug with the storage. I play bf4 and see that the ui is very different is there anything to fix this?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    Should I buy BF4 premium on steam?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Very silly question ik, but I can't seem to decide. I have my friend's origin account, (he doesn't play anymore) which got bf4, and recently got China Rising for free. Is premium worth buying rn for dlcs (weps, maps etc.)?

    Because this is mostly 2042 hype, and many will go away again so it seems kinda pointless to spend 500 inr now for only 3-4 months of activity (500 inr is only 8$ which is nothing to some but I don't really want to spend if not necessary, i live in a third world country).

    submitted by /u/Scoo_By
    [link] [comments]

    Bf4 Platoon Search/Server Promo

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! Looking to join a platoon that plays has a somewhat active player base and to shout out my own server I just started a few days ago, called "BV's 2042 Waiting Room". I run Conquest Small and Rush at 60hz on it. Both myself and the server located in west US. Hope this isn't against the rules.

    you can add my origin/battlelog "BallVanquisher" or my discord zorro#3093.

    submitted by /u/zorro__
    [link] [comments]

    ��Shame. This TtT clan straight up spawn camped with the bomb for three games straight. Rendering a lively PS4 Obliteration lobby into an embarrassment.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    SHOT IS ON

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Help i cant join any servers

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    Downloaded the games a few days ago, tried a bunch of times but i simply cant play a multyplayer game because every time ive tried to join a server an error text pops up saying i lost connection. Does anyone have the same problem or know of any solutions? Didnt have this problem a few years ago.

    submitted by /u/Tano124
    [link] [comments]

    Help with understanding assignments

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    I'm trying to unlock some of the guns and stuff through assignments and I realized that some of them weren't tracking. For example, one of the requirements for the L85A2 is to get a pistol kill in a round, and I got plenty and still shows 0/1.
    Do you have to be tracking assignments in order for them to progress? Also, where can I see in game the assignments? The guns only say the name of the assignment but I can't find what it requires, only in battlelog which is really annoying.

    submitted by /u/TheRomax
    [link] [comments]

    When instinct comes into play

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    What are the chances

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Cool guys don't look at explosions

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment