• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 2, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Since everyone seemed to enjoy my AEK meme

    Battlefield 4 Since everyone seemed to enjoy my AEK meme


    Since everyone seemed to enjoy my AEK meme

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    this's why I play Battlefield xD

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    Some of my fondest rage quits

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    BF4 origin key

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    7Q3B-GZEN-ZFBT-2YWL-DHX7

    I already have the game, have fun :)

    submitted by /u/jackofalltrades321
    [link] [comments]

    Bf4 is currently free in prime gamming, but it's not available in my country, can someone please message me a free code??

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Woe betide me

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    Free copy of battlefield 4

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Twitch prime gave me a code ( HRY8-UUQ8-CYEN-Q9KT-EE2H ) for a copy of battlefield 4, but since I already got the game yall might wanna give it to a friend or something idk?

    submitted by /u/jamiebats
    [link] [comments]

    Only in Battlefield

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    HELP

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Guys i got a problem on bf4, whenever i try to get into a game it says error code 1 and then an icon pops in the top right corner saying "joining" and them after that i can't do anything else besides closing the game and having all of thia once more. Anyone knows how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/OkFeedback543
    [link] [comments]

    A bf4 montage i made

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDruqK406Vk

    There is contest going on so i decided to make one for one of the best FPS game of the decade.

    submitted by /u/Manoj8001
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 is Free on Prime Gaming

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:04 AM PDT

    Why everyone uses the Bulldog assualt rifle lately?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    I recently got BF4 for pc after playing it for 3 years on my ps4.

    I am getting killed by the same rifle over and over again, it wasn't like that back then at least not on ps4 servers, am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/a_chicho
    [link] [comments]

    Have my free code since I don't play this game and I don't want it to go to waste

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    If you're the lucky individual to use the code, please respond with POGGERS or something so I can know. Code should work btw, literally just copied and pasted it from the twitch prime page.

    Good luck to however gets it first :)

    EQ2S-8ALZ-2L6N-JGN7-HCR5

    submitted by /u/DeathGod121
    [link] [comments]

    Can i get a free code

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    I don't have BF4 or prime so if any one have obe for free please DM

    submitted by /u/ahm_ewais8210
    [link] [comments]

    Playing BF4 for the first time on PC

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    I finally got the game on PC thanks to prime gaming. And I'm super excited to jump back into this game. After first playing it on my 360 then to my Xbox one. I've put thousands of hours on. And I'm happy to put more on PC with starting fresh level 1 all over again.

    submitted by /u/Smartrider48
    [link] [comments]

    Giving Away BF4 Key

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    I want to give away my free BF4 key to someone who replies first.

    submitted by /u/ekmek
    [link] [comments]

    Twitch prime bf4

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    Can i play bf4 multi with community night and legacy operations do i need dlc to play multi ?

    submitted by /u/Tsar_Kaze
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout: Silk Road Conquest ACW-R

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Someone has an extra key?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    I'm a guy from a third word country who can't afford twitch prime. If someone has one please dm me.
    Thx

    submitted by /u/verdito8
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 Servers without insta-vehicle spawns? Where?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Do these still even exist? I quickly get bored of playing BF4 due to wasting so much effort to take out one vehicle only to have it be back within a few minutes. The fact that they nerfed ammo collection for engineer years ago and these instant-vehicle servers exist just make every game a slog to play. It takes almost 5 minutes to get full ammo for the RPG where as a tank in say Rogue Transmission can explode, respawn and drive back to C within 2. It's dull.

    It seems the only way to play BF4 now is to just vehicle it up or play on awful tunnel infantry maps if you want any variety that isn't getting kill farmed by vehicles. Over the years I've put in at least a thousand hours but it's just baffling how anyone can find this enjoyable. I hate playing BF5 but at least vehicles don't feel like they dominate every single round unless there's a really good group of players working together. Any suggestions that isn't "infantry only"? I like a lot of the things involved in BF4, and it's still one of my favorite battlefields, but after the CTE a few years back it just feels like such a different game.

    submitted by /u/kobaltx
    [link] [comments]

    How much disk space does the game use?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    title. requirements pages online recommend 30 GB, but i'm guessing after updates and stuff the game might be bigger or more optimized (never seen the ones online be accurate). anyone know how much disk space the game takes up?

    submitted by /u/urru4
    [link] [comments]

    Want a free code

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Can any one who have prime gaming member send me a code if not needed and thx

    submitted by /u/ahm_ewais8210
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment