• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 3, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Felt like I was in the BF4 trailer durring this one.

    Battlefield 4 Felt like I was in the BF4 trailer durring this one.


    Felt like I was in the BF4 trailer durring this one.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Free code to get the game for free

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    Sometimes you just gotta take charge a different way.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    When the predator becomes the prey

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    From potato to 5k. Type 88 will always be my baby

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Im on Xbox, so here's another code for you guys

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    I just spent 3 days playing nothing but Operation Locker, I never want to see that map again

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    BF4 Code

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Sums it up bout right

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Just a montage of shots, check it out and let me know what you think

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Got few pics from Silk Road obliteration mode.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    high IQ double knife kill

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Got Kicked, maybe this was why.?? All the Snipers together for a group Photo.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    BF4 player count

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Hello, I recently thought about buying BF4 for PS4. Are there many servers online (bigger conquest maps)? Is it wort it in 2021?

    submitted by /u/woistmax
    [link] [comments]

    I want to know some good servers for bf4 on pc

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    So I just got the game on pc for free after playing it for over 1000 hours on xbox and I want to know some good active servers for this game for me and my 3 other friends. Any help would be nice

    submitted by /u/backdeckpro
    [link] [comments]

    Joystick not working at all.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    I'm using a logitech ATTACK 3 H.O.T.A.S, When In Bf4 it detects it and has Preset joystick controls. But for some reason the joystick does nothing in a heli/jet, It also won't let me change joystick keybinds. I've tried the hotas in squad and it works fine.

    submitted by /u/SkyLinkGamerAKAFeZa
    [link] [comments]

    Does BF4 really rely EXCLUSIVELY on community-ran servers?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    As the title says, (and I mean it more in the sense of a rant), does DICE not host any servers for this game?

    I go into the server browser on South America and find over 260 people (yeah, I counted) on QUEUES alone.

    This is probably because the game is free with Amazon prime (and I'll admit I got it through this promotion), but coming from a struggle to find full servers at times on BF1, which has servers provided by DICE, to having 20 players in every queue is really something I wasn't expecting. Would be a lot easier if there were tons of game-provided servers

    If anyone at DICE sees this, could you please set up some servers in the same way you do for other BF games for BF4? The amount of players waiting is staggering to me

    submitted by /u/urru4
    [link] [comments]

    Running super slow all of the sudden.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Hey y'all. Can anyone help me out with trying to figure out why out of nowhere, Battlefield 4 is running SUPER fuckin laggy and slow? I've been playing (on PS4) for MONTHS and had absolutely zero problem. Then out of nowhere, I come home yesterday, turn it on, and everything is incredibly slow. It's not my Internet as everything else in the house is running perfectly fine (phones, Xbox, iPads and such) but BF4 is almost unplayable. Anyone have any suggestions?? Please lort help me get back to my favorite game. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/AdotFlicker
    [link] [comments]

    Propaganda Loading Glitch

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    For some reason my Propaganda map does not work when I try to join it, it will not load I will be stuck in a loading screen for ever, anyone have a solution for this? (PS4)

    submitted by /u/LolItzSpoonZ
    [link] [comments]

    Banned from server for not having ping

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    so, fresh windows and BF4 install, and my ping shows as "-" I can't seem to find a fix but can't play on half the servers because the game is broken, same happened on my old install at my old house, I get 32ms ping in the server browser but in match it shows as "-" and I keep getting banned because of it, I do not use a VPN

    submitted by /u/ZatoKatzke
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for getting kills while swimming?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    I'm trying to unlock the Unica 6 so I can unlock the deagle. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Strat-tard217
    [link] [comments]

    Hey if anyone has spare BF4 code from the twitch prime, I would really appreciate it as I am limited to facilities like that I can't get twitch prime. and PM me the code, thanks in advance :)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Are you confident BF6 will replace BF4?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Can someone help me ? I've been getting banned for no reason, I always get this message in the Loading Level but i never cheated on this game.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment