• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Recently replay BF3 on a private server, the game is still litted

    Battlefield 3 Recently replay BF3 on a private server, the game is still litted


    Recently replay BF3 on a private server, the game is still litted

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    Battlefield 3 Multiplayer keeps crashing after like a minute in the game

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    Basically I'll join a game via quick match, play for about a minute, and then it seems like if I die the game just crashes. I'm launching the game through EA Desktop rather than Origin because I got gamepass (though I do actually own BF3). I did make sure to update Punkbuster to the latest. Anyone else having something similar?

    submitted by /u/nintrader
    [link] [comments]

    transferring stats (battlelog)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    Hey guys i'm wondering if i can transfer my stats from ps3 to pc

    i'm new to pc and it's really frustrating all my things are gone and i have to start again

    Is there any xp or unlock all cheats

    submitted by /u/iExotic_
    [link] [comments]

    the game shuts down itself while "initializing"

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    i took a break for a month, there was no problem since last time i played. but i can't join any servers rn.

    tried to fix the game, nothing has changed.

    submitted by /u/ekocix45
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment