• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 24, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Decent flick shot.

    Battlefield 3 Decent flick shot.


    Decent flick shot.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    Battlefield 3 unavailable in my localisation

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    Hello, I've been playing Bf3 a lot back in the days (around ps3 era) and I wanted to go back on it while waiting for 2042 as it's kinda "free" with xbox game pass for 1€. The problem is, I can't get my game because it's unavailable in my localisation and I don't think I'm the only one in that situation. Did anyone find a way to download it ? I saw people talking about VPN but I don't know if I did it in the wrong way or if I just don't go in the right country. If any kind soul is here to give me a step by step solution to my problem I thanks this person in advance.

    submitted by /u/redditor75014
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment